• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCK YOU, fat Pat.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I told the story on the old forum and honestly it wasn't to brag or anything it was just my experience with him. I had just gotten out of prison and my friends decided to take me to a comedy show and I saw ol exaggerated faces Norton. He was okay, but since I was out I decided that I was going to drink as many neat gins as my stomach could handle, so I was pretty fucked up by the end of the show.

As fate would have it, as I was getting up from my chair I kind of staggered and almost fell into Norton as he was walking by (probably tranny chasing in the crowd or whatever) but he did that move to me where he "tough guy" shoulder pushed me. He also started to say something rude like "watch yourself" but with a douchebag inflection. I don't think he would have did it had I been fully standing up. Because instinctively I pushed him so hard that it's spun him around and it dawned on him that I was 6'2 and had the body of someone who just spent 3 years in prison.

When I pushed him I spun him around with my left hand, I was going to smash him with my right hand for disrespecting me. I will never forgive myself for this, but I stopped myself when I realized it was the guy that was on stage. A couple of security guards came over and politely asked me to leave and that was the end of it.

I will always hate myself for second guessing that punch.
Man it woulda been worth going back to prison for that. I can picture every detail so vividly, even the look on his face when he spun around

G

Man it woulda been worth going back to prison for that. I can picture every detail so vividly, even the look on his face when he spun around
Because at the time I had no idea who he was and how big of a piece of shit he is as a human being, the face he made made me feel AWFUL. I felt so bad, but thank God the security wouldn't let me go over to him and apologize. That would have been the biggest mistake of my life.

When I pushed him it was so hard that I know for a fact he was going to have a bruise on his shoulder the next day. It's actually a fighting technique in prison when you want to surprise somebody. You walk by them and don't do anything, and at the last second you push them so hard that it spins them around and then smash them in the jaw with your other hand.

The look on his face when I stood all the way up and he realized how fucking big I was, it was like that meme "it was at this moment Jim knew... He fucked up"

I felt like a complete bully and an asshole until I started listening to OnA and hearing him go "baby boy baby boy baby boy aw baby boy baby boy" I remember my first reaction was saying out loud "I should have did the 2 years"

I don't think there's any way he doesn't remember that altercation, but knowing him he would either not admit it or he would try to spin it like yeah some drunk guy pushed me and I almost kicked his ass.

Fucking pussy. I saw exactly what he was on his face that night: a scared little boy who can run his mouth until he gets knocked the fuck out. He's a little bully bait bitch, and I bet you he's been one his whole life.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Because at the time I had no idea who he was and how big of a piece of shit he is as a human being, the face he made made me feel AWFUL. I felt so bad, but thank God the security wouldn't let me go over to him and apologize. That would have been the biggest mistake of my life.

When I pushed him it was so hard that I know for a fact he was going to have a bruise on his shoulder the next day. It's actually a fighting technique in prison when you want to surprise somebody. You walk by them and don't do anything, and at the last second you push them so hard that it spins them around and then smash them in the jaw with your other hand.

The look on his face when I stood all the way up and he realized how fucking big I was, it was like that meme "it was at this moment Jim knew... He fucked up"

I felt like a complete bully and an asshole until I started listening to OnA and hearing him go "baby boy baby boy baby boy aw baby boy baby boy" I remember my first reaction was saying out loud "I should have did the 2 years"

I don't think there's any way he doesn't remember that altercation, but knowing him he would either not admit it or he would try to spin it like yeah some drunk guy pushed me and I almost kicked his ass.

Fucking pussy. I saw exactly what he was on his face that night: a scared little boy who can run his mouth until he gets knocked the fuck out. He's a little bully bait bitch, and I bet you he's been one his whole life.
Good thing you walked away Baby Boy, you almost had a real fawkin’ problem

DCEDFA20-DDC8-4337-92E3-D3306844D8B6.jpeg

G

Good thing you walked away Baby Boy, you almost had a real fawkin’ problem

View attachment 21472
Yeah I almost got beat up by a guy that I'm almost a foot taller than. He was bulging with what could have been muscles!

Plus he's a huge UFC fan, and I think we all know the only people who like MMA are people who are really good at fighting.

I dodged a bullet not mixing it up with "no prisoners Norton"

G

Yes but it doesn't matter. It's worth the two bucks every once in awhile to get him to say shit like "Feed Nana" and "Anthony's favorite song is a boy named Sue"

For just $2 (the price of a cup of coffee) you too can get Gregg Hughes to say crazy shit. The best part is when you throw in two bucks he just reads the replies without looking at them lol
It’s almost like he’s a cross eyed autistic.