• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCK YOU, fat Pat.

G

First Jesse Ventura, now you? I swear the more I hear about the worm the more I dislike him.
You want to know the worst part about the story, and I hate telling this part but I have to keep it real: security stopped me from going over to him because I wanted to APOLOGIZE to him. If that would have happened I would have killed myself out of shame. I almost apologized to that mother fucker because I was drunk and the look of fear on his face when I spun him around made me feel really bad.

G

I like how we two girls on the forum instantly praised your manliness:

e8803e580d449e7e26de5906f4691575.jpg
Bunch of hybristophiliacs in this town...

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I told the story on the old forum and honestly it wasn't to brag or anything it was just my experience with him. I had just gotten out of prison and my friends decided to take me to a comedy show and I saw ol exaggerated faces Norton. He was okay, but since I was out I decided that I was going to drink as many neat gins as my stomach could handle, so I was pretty fucked up by the end of the show.

As fate would have it, as I was getting up from my chair I kind of staggered and almost fell into Norton as he was walking by (probably tranny chasing in the crowd or whatever) but he did that move to me where he "tough guy" shoulder pushed me. He also started to say something rude like "watch yourself" but with a douchebag inflection. I don't think he would have did it had I been fully standing up. Because instinctively I pushed him so hard that it's spun him around and it dawned on him that I was 6'2 and had the body of someone who just spent 3 years in prison.

When I pushed him I spun him around with my left hand, I was going to smash him with my right hand for disrespecting me. I will never forgive myself for this, but I stopped myself when I realized it was the guy that was on stage. A couple of security guards came over and politely asked me to leave and that was the end of it.

I will always hate myself for second guessing that punch.
Honesty surprised the faggot didn’t have security over faster. I would have said sorry before he said anything, but the second he talked back he’d have gotten an ass beating. I’m a friendly drunk but can’t stand fake tough guy shit. Especially from faggot midgets like Norton. It’s gay, but you made the right decision. Norton isn’t worth a night in jail, let alone potentially nights in jail. You know he’d press charges the second he could and then go on air and act like he was an innocent victim. A worm on all levels.

G

Honesty surprised the faggot didn’t have security over faster. I would have said sorry before he said anything, but the second he talked back he’d have gotten an ass beating. I’m a friendly drunk but can’t stand fake tough guy shit. Especially from faggot midgets like Norton. It’s gay, but you made the right decision. Norton isn’t worth a night in jail, let alone potentially nights in jail. You know he’d press charges the second he could and then go on air and act like he was an innocent victim. A worm on all levels.
I swear to god dude, the only thing that stopped me was my brain going "you're on parole and you'll go back for two more years if you hit this motherfucker"

And security got between us QUICK. Like the entire "transaction" maybe took 5 seconds. They were cool as hell they didn't even put hands on me. They were just like "Hey listen man, we saw him kind of try to knock you over on purpose, you pushed him in self defense, but maybe it would be better if you just left" the security could not have been nicer.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
What's up with your gender and convicts? No offense @WormKiller but women are drawn to y'all like Moths to a fire.
Umm I’m not a woman but I like dudes and convicts are sexy as hell. I had a thing for tatted up latinos especially. They liked me because I was clean cut and I paid for dinner. Now I’m married and have no opinion… 😉

Forum Clout
I told the story on the old forum and honestly it wasn't to brag or anything it was just my experience with him. I had just gotten out of prison and my friends decided to take me to a comedy show and I saw ol exaggerated faces Norton. He was okay, but since I was out I decided that I was going to drink as many neat gins as my stomach could handle, so I was pretty fucked up by the end of the show.

As fate would have it, as I was getting up from my chair I kind of staggered and almost fell into Norton as he was walking by (probably tranny chasing in the crowd or whatever) but he did that move to me where he "tough guy" shoulder pushed me. He also started to say something rude like "watch yourself" but with a douchebag inflection. I don't think he would have did it had I been fully standing up. Because instinctively I pushed him so hard that it's spun him around and it dawned on him that I was 6'2 and had the body of someone who just spent 3 years in prison.

When I pushed him I spun him around with my left hand, I was going to smash him with my right hand for disrespecting me. I will never forgive myself for this, but I stopped myself when I realized it was the guy that was on stage. A couple of security guards came over and politely asked me to leave and that was the end of it.

We all have our crosses to bear. I once went to a Norton show and genuinely laughed (I'd tell you if I didn't) at his jokes. I'm serious when I say I'm ashamed that I gave that creepy little rapist money and laughed at his shitty jokes.

G

We all have our crosses to bear. I once went to a Norton show and genuinely laughed (I'd tell you if I didn't) at his jokes. I'm serious when I say I'm ashamed that I gave that creepy little rapist money and laughed at his shitty jokes.
If I would have known about the underage drunk girl that he raped in 2004, the woman he is sexually assaulted and boasted about on the radio, the general WASPY old queen he is and probably a hundred other things about him that make him the biggest piece of shit in the world, I would have smashed the FUCK out of him and just did the two extra years. But my entire Opie and Anthony experience at that point was "oh hey I'm going to see a comedian I don't know" the only person I knew from the show before I found it on YouTube was Otto. I used to see him in Philly back in the day and he was hysterical.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

uhuhuhhu Todd's pretty cool