• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCK YOU, fat Pat.

G

Being a prick is fun 😊
Screenshot_20220125-174041.jpg

G

Did opie play stupid like he didnt know what it meant?
Yes but it doesn't matter. It's worth the two bucks every once in awhile to get him to say shit like "Feed Nana" and "Anthony's favorite song is a boy named Sue"

For just $2 (the price of a cup of coffee) you too can get Gregg Hughes to say crazy shit. The best part is when you throw in two bucks he just reads the replies without looking at them lol

G

Say what you want about fucking piece of shit Jim Norton, at least he doesn't host his show on Chaturbate or whatever like Opie.
Jim Norton raped an underage drunk girl in 2004 and he boasted on the air that he is sexually assaulted another woman at a bar. He is a rapist and a closet faggot and he was about a cunt hair away from getting his teeth smashed out by me in a club in Tempe Arizona in 2014 when I didn't know who he was.

There, I said what I wanted about Norton.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jim Norton raped an underage drunk girl in 2004 and he boasted on the air that he is sexually assaulted another woman at a bar. He is a rapist and a closet faggot and he was about a cunt hair away from getting his teeth smashed out by me in a club in Tempe Arizona in 2014 when I didn't know who he was.

Please elaborate more on that last part. The other stuff we knew.

G

Well we're going to need that there story Mr. Brotherman...

G

Please elaborate more on that last part. The other stuff we knew.
I told the story on the old forum and honestly it wasn't to brag or anything it was just my experience with him. I had just gotten out of prison and my friends decided to take me to a comedy show and I saw ol exaggerated faces Norton. He was okay, but since I was out I decided that I was going to drink as many neat gins as my stomach could handle, so I was pretty fucked up by the end of the show.

As fate would have it, as I was getting up from my chair I kind of staggered and almost fell into Norton as he was walking by (probably tranny chasing in the crowd or whatever) but he did that move to me where he "tough guy" shoulder pushed me. He also started to say something rude like "watch yourself" but with a douchebag inflection. I don't think he would have did it had I been fully standing up. Because instinctively I pushed him so hard that it's spun him around and it dawned on him that I was 6'2 and had the body of someone who just spent 3 years in prison.

When I pushed him I spun him around with my left hand, I was going to smash him with my right hand for disrespecting me. I will never forgive myself for this, but I stopped myself when I realized it was the guy that was on stage. A couple of security guards came over and politely asked me to leave and that was the end of it.

I will always hate myself for second guessing that punch.

G

Yes but it doesn't matter. It's worth the two bucks every once in awhile to get him to say shit like "Feed Nana" and "Anthony's favorite song is a boy named Sue"

For just $2 (the price of a cup of coffee) you too can get Gregg Hughes to say crazy shit. The best part is when you throw in two bucks he just reads the replies without looking at them lol
He is fawkin dyslexic...it takes a second or two before what he just read, registers to him.

G

I told the story on the old forum and honestly it wasn't to brag or anything it was just my experience with him. I had just gotten out of prison and my friends decided to take me to a comedy show and I saw ol exaggerated faces Norton. He was okay, but since I was out I decided that I was going to drink as many neat gins as my stomach could handle, so I was pretty fucked up by the end of the show.

As fate would have it, as I was getting up from my chair I kind of staggered and almost fell into Norton as he was walking by (probably tranny chasing in the crowd or whatever) but he did that move to me where he "tough guy" shoulder pushed me. He also started to say something rude like "watch yourself" but with a douchebag inflection. I don't think he would have did it had I been fully standing up. Because instinctively I pushed him so hard that it's spun him around and it dawned on him that I was 6'2 and had the body of someone who just spent 3 years in prison.

When I pushed him I spun him around with my left hand, I was going to smash him with my right hand for disrespecting me. I will never forgive myself for this, but I stopped myself when I realized it was the guy that was on stage. A couple of security guards came over and politely asked me to leave and that was the end of it.

I will always hate myself for second guessing that punch.
First Jesse Ventura, now you? I swear the more I hear about the worm the more I dislike him.