• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friendship ended with Javier

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

Right, Patrick. You're far too important and trustworthy to ever back up any claim with evidence. The courts will take you at your word that Quasi has defamed you thousands of times, so long as you declare that you've already satisfied Krinsky. There's only one side, your side, the truth.

Enjoy your last week as a free man. Next week you gotta meet Sosnay.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Every single thing mentioned in part 4 is wrong apparently.

View attachment 142601
Ok so does anyone else notice that he’s actually losing his fucking mind? He’s going full retard on how there’s only 1 side to every story and how everything in the episode is wrong, an episode in which he is in. Even his retarded followers don’t believe in that. This court date is actually ruining him. I’m actually thinking he’s about to go full school shooter which isn’t something anyone wants to see.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ok so does anyone else notice that he’s actually losing his fucking mind? He’s going full retard on how there’s only 1 side to every story and how everything in the episode is wrong, an episode in which he is in. Even his retarded followers don’t believe in that. This court date is actually ruining him. I’m actually thinking he’s about to go full school shooter which isn’t something anyone wants to see.
I can see a slight chance he (or niki) tries some swat / bomb threat bullshit nonsense because he thinks that will delay it for another month or two.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I can see a slight chance he (or niki) tries some swat / bomb threat bullshit nonsense because he thinks that will delay it for another month or two.
Even the idiots who feel sympathy for him are losing interest because he’s saying dumb shit like there’s only one side to every story. No dumb dumb, there’s two sides. And it’s usually a mixture of both that ends up being what acshally :rnugida:happened.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Even the idiots who feel sympathy for him are losing interest because he’s saying dumb shit like there’s only one side to every story. No dumb dumb, there’s two sides. And it’s usually a mixture of both that ends up being what acshally :rnugida:happened.
The only time that reasonable people buy into the idea of there being one side are in discussions of universally accepted horrors like human trafficking for sex slavery. (Picking something pretty specific/not obvious to avoid parsing from brothermen with diverse viewpoints.)

Does Pat think his situation is that stark? Maybe he does. Still surprises me that he doesn’t get the occasional chuckle from any of this retarded bullshit.

Edit: “human trafficking for sex slavery” is in fact a subject for nuanced discussion, I have learned. Admin is a free speech/open thought champion indeed.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His ball washers are starting to realize Pat is just a toxic piece of shit. It’s taken a long time but it’s unable to deny Pat brings a lot of his problems on himself.

G

The only time that reasonable people buy into the idea of there being one side are in discussions of universally accepted horrors like human trafficking for sex slavery. (Picking something pretty specific/not obvious to avoid parsing from brothermen with diverse viewpoints.)

Does Pat think his situation is that stark? Maybe he does. Still surprises me that he doesn’t get the occasional chuckle from any of this retarded bullshit.
Pat was trained by twitter that people who say nigger are always in trouble. So we're in trouble, guys. Yet we refuse to see it. And it confounds him that instead of finding us and putting us in prison, the cops keep coming to his hovel to check on his safety.

Forum Clout
Didn’t this fat retard (at least pretend to) like The Last Jedi? Let alone Rashomon, which he probably thinks is a noodle dish.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
The only time that reasonable people buy into the idea of there being one side are in discussions of universally accepted horrors like human trafficking for sex slavery.

No, there are DEFINITELY two sides to “human trafficking.” The vast majority of “trafficking” in America is proactively willing prostitution by girls and women who vehemently refuse to do anything but.

“She was enslaved by her pimp” is almost always a cover for “She denies accountability for choices she insisted on making.”

G

Leslie's been beatin him up all day!
leslie.png

G

No, there are DEFINITELY two sides to “human trafficking.” The vast majority of “trafficking” in America is proactively willing prostitution by girls and women who vehemently refuse to do anything but.

“She was enslaved by her pimp” is almost always a cover for “She denies accountability for choices she insisted on making.”
Women can't think for themselves, stupit