• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friendship ended with Javier

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
An hour later and Rick was taking the Lord's name in vain to MST3K too. He's mocking you, personally. Always knew he was a Phil Collins fag.

View attachment 142907

He's the kind of motherfucker that would only own one Genesis album - and you KNOW it's Invisible Touch.

It's always Invisible Touch with these tasteless assholes.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
The only fact checking those TV stations seemed to do was to confirm the police went to his house over 40 times. Everything else was fed to them from Pat.
Which I don't even think they were able to confirm. They all ask the Milwaukee PD about it and get the same answer "we've been to his hovel but can't comment on the exact amount of times"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Which I don't even think they were able to confirm. They all ask the Milwaukee PD about it and get the same answer "we've been to his hovel but can't comment on the exact amount of times"
Yeah they purposely make it sound like it’s guns drawn / battering Ram / swat gear / etc when they only say they’ve been out to the house a number of times. I’m sure they told these news outlets they don’t have a swat team going to the house and just one car checks to see if everything is ok but the news won’t tell you that because “bad police” is a better story. Pat hates when people point out many of these “swats” were wellness checks which they do for senior citizens if they haven’t left the house in a while. The fire department checking if there is a gas leak he paints as police trying to kill him.

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
1000025037.jpg

Fucking cunt. He just can't let it lie. I pray he goes to jail next week.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Ok so does anyone else notice that he’s actually losing his fucking mind? He’s going full retard on how there’s only 1 side to every story and how everything in the episode is wrong, an episode in which he is in. Even his retarded followers don’t believe in that. This court date is actually ruining him. I’m actually thinking he’s about to go full school shooter which isn’t something anyone wants to see.

There is a non zero chance Patso commits a mass shooting at some point. He’s so angry at the world.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Dan literally illustrated it as the tweet that really got the Pests up in arms against Rick, the Norm thing was one thing but his cuntishness in dealing with detractors was what sealed the deal. And here is he doing the exact same thing again, over his insistence that statements like the one by Dan were all untruthful, no less. This shit is too bizarre to make up.

There is a non zero chance Patso commits a mass shooting at some point. He’s so angry at the world.
He'd slip on the freshly buffed courthouse floor and accidentally shoot himself in the face. He's that much of a fat failure