• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fresh Meat

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230617-100137.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
NO HARASSMENT. Yeah that will show them.
It turns out he doesnt consider anybody kind. Flips out over every single comment. Very funny stuff. People kept coming in, the first one named Patrick Tomlinson and just saying "I just drove by your house, Todd" and he'd completely lose his shit. The first time he went on his phone for like an hour, the second time he raged out for a good 20 mins till he shut it down.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
The more I see the mod type the more I agree with this.
Unless Todd has multiple guys brutally fucking with him. Which is certainly possible — it’s like shooting schizos in a barrel.

Once a lolcow has clearly crossed a line into being so mentally unwell that I question whether they are fully responsible for their actions, it’s sad and too easy but still occasionally funny. I prefer someone who’s an unrepentant asshole and easy to hate, like Pat.

I just keep wondering where Todd’s parents are. Maybe he burned their house down to get it really clean or something.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Anyone else think this Mr. Thompson and the mod who is clearly fucking with Todd are the same person? This guy is paranoid about everything except the shit he should be legitimately concerned about.
Yes, I said that the other day while watching the stream for the first time. Todd's mod is 100% the guy who is fucking with him. You can see him in the chat constantly feeding all of Todd's persecution delusions which is making his illness much worse. A similar thing used to happen to a Florida schizo named John Bulla, one of the earliest lolcows on the internet.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Todd's mod is 100% the guy who is fucking with him. You can see him in the chat constantly feeding all of Todd's persecution delusions which is making his illness much worse.
If only he could put his talents to use for something positive that would actually improve the world. Like terrorizing Pat.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout