• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found out someone close to me has kp

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
WWAW this board calling it KP? Is it just to distinguish it from Compound Media?

I'm a gay retard.
56d0d002df55eba05a61585688c73e45.jpg

Please familiarize yourself with the subreddit lore or I shall abnegate you a second time.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
CB680805-C2E4-4140-BCE0-2CB6D16698B2.jpeg

Anthony was waiting on Paul Weimar so they could fly to Thailand together and film each other fucking 10 year-olds?

If being able to afford to fly to some gook country to fuck kids is the standard, Paul Weimar is a grade-A kidfucker.

Was there any explanation why Uncle Paul Weimer picked Thailand? Why, with his meager existence and pitiful salary would he pick Thailand?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Go meet up with him, smack him as hard as you can and blackmail him for as much money as he will give you in cash. Let him live in a cold fear for a few months, then come back knocking and say he has to turn himself in or you will. If he turns himself in, the whole money thing kind of goes by the wayside and you get away with it.
NICE STUPID NIGGER SHAKEDOWN TACTIC, STUPID NIGGER BOY. CHAIN YOURSELF UP AND LET'S GO FOR A TRUCK DRAG.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This was like the Shot Heard Around the World.

I remember where I was when I read that for the first time. I almost had to splash water on my face and read it again thinking I was having a fever dream.
I know we hate Pat here and kind of have softened up on Joseph, but we shouldn’t forget that this man is also a massive piece of shit and welfare bum. He’s also a faggot and not a veteran.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I have a wacko conspiracy theory that many gays are pedohpiles because their homosexuality is a result of being abused as kids. The order goes: abused as a kid > becomes a fag at some point during teenage years > becomes a pedo in adulthood > lusts over children and/or abuses children as a coping mechanism for unresolved childhood trauma, and wanting to mentally “go back in time” and experience normal teenage sexuality that they never got to experience.

There are numerous studies linking childhood abuse and lack of a father figure to homosexuality and gender confusion in adulthood. I’m not saying that all fags are pedophiles or were abused as kids, but just like how niggers commit 52% of the crime…
Yes, I too believe that's pretty much it (except for the coping mechanism bit). There is an iota of pity for the majority of homosexuals because who were seduced/molested as kids but they should be put down if they so much as touch a young boy's shoulder.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
NICE STUPID NIGGER SHAKEDOWN TACTIC, STUPID NIGGER BOY. CHAIN YOURSELF UP AND LET'S GO FOR A TRUCK DRAG.

Yeah let's make sure we're respectful to pedophiles. Sing me the white nigger blues.

Say "truck drag" again, you witless repetitive Reply Guy faggot.

G

Well first off, it’s 2 guys and second off I don’t fucking know but it’s a very strong accusation.
Ok, homo, woman, same thing. Ask yourself why someone’s SO would tell you that shit rather than tell the cops? Because they want to cause drama and have you kick the guy’s ass. Stay the fuck out of it unless you’ve seen the evidence yourself.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Ok, homo, woman, same thing. Ask yourself why someone’s SO would tell you that shit rather than tell the cops? Because they want to cause drama and have you kick the guy’s ass. Stay the fuck out of it unless you’ve seen the evidence yourself.
I don’t have a dog in this fight so I don’t give a shit and I’m not playing detective either. OP can do whatever the fuck he wants. Stop yelling at me.