• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found out someone close to me has kp

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
When it’s someone’s significant other coming to you with this type of stuff, let it go man. They are trying to drag you into their domestic drama and have you do their dirty work. A wise man once said, “Leave it alone.”
This. You don't know shit, stay out of it. Partners lie all the time for weirdo reasons. If S.O. is so concerned and have seen the proof, why aren't they reporting it?

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Was hammered when the S,O of the person in question told me the dude has KP on his laptop. My natural instincts are to drown him. Yet I have no proof. Kind of in a pickle here. I want to smack the shit out of the person but I need to be right but I'd also like to avoid prison. I really don't know what to do. I fucking hate pedophiles this is genuinely a tough one man.
Find out his CompoundMedia username

Forum Clout

Attachments

• E1CF8C32-7114-4E82-A21B-3CCFEB847E4D.png
    E1CF8C32-7114-4E82-A21B-3CCFEB847E4D.png
    28 KB · Views: 6
G

Wait till you’re sober before you do something stupid or something you’ll regret. Gather evidence before you act.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Go meet up with him, smack him as hard as you can and blackmail him for as much money as he will give you in cash. Let him live in a cold fear for a few months, then come back knocking and say he has to turn himself in or you will. If he turns himself in, the whole money thing kind of goes by the wayside and you get away with it.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jacksonn918: You free for some hot chat?
Baiting Rocks: Actually, I charge $3.95 per six lines. I'll need your credit card before we start.
Jacksonn918: only if I get a receipt.
Baiting Rocks: Sure - please input your address and I'll have Cindy write one up for you.
Jacksonn918: unless I can fuck you in the ass, I'm not really interested.
Baiting Rocks: You can definitely fuck me in the ass.
Jacksonn918: 'ya want my address?
Baiting Rocks: I love it in the ass - it massages my prostate.
Baiting Rocks: Yes, please.
Jacksonn918: vagina, you do have one right? because you're a girl and girls don't got no prostates
Baiting Rocks: Yes, vagina.
Jacksonn918: excellent
Baiting Rocks: That's true - girls don't have prostates.
Baiting Rocks: Yes, what's your address?
Jacksonn918: Been wanting to stick my dick into one of those for a while, especially a really tight one.
Baiting Rocks: And will you be paying with Visa or MasterCard?
Jacksonn918: exactly how big are your tits, I just want to get this out of the way
Baiting Rocks: Sure - I have C-cup breasts.
Jacksonn918: excellent
Jacksonn918: no pierces?
Baiting Rocks: Nope - not yet.
Baiting Rocks: Hoping to, soon.
Jacksonn918: How long you going to wait?
Jacksonn918: ah
Baiting Rocks: Hopefully in the next couple weeks.
Jacksonn918: do you're parents know?
Baiting Rocks: Yeah - the bank account that all payments go into is in their custodianship.
Jacksonn918: You must get a lot of attention with those c-cups at 12 years old.
Baiting Rocks: Yeah - the guys are always grabbing me. Mom says I look like I'm 17, though, so I can understand.
Jacksonn918: ofcourse, im not like other guys
Jacksonn918: unless you want me to be rough
Baiting Rocks: Doesn't matter - it's your money, so you get to decide how we do it.
Jacksonn918: Secretly, just between you and me, I've always liked really young girls
Baiting Rocks: Just between you and me.
s_1.gif

Baiting Rocks: Well, how old are you?
Jacksonn918: untill tommorow, i'll be 29
Baiting Rocks: Wow - then the big 3-0, huh?
Jacksonn918: congratulations are in order I suppose.
Jacksonn918: killer party too.
Baiting Rocks: Yes - happy birthday. Afterwards, we'll order you a cake, free of charge (with paid cybersex session; $29.95 value).
Jacksonn918: But I want it now
Baiting Rocks: With your paid session, your cake will be at your house (with your receipt) tomorrow.
Jacksonn918: ah, ok that's good.
Jacksonn918: if you tell anybody about this though, i'll slit you
Baiting Rocks: I won't tell a soul. I promise.
Jacksonn918: till you bleed to death
Baiting Rocks: All sessions are in complete confidence.
Jacksonn918: if you do, thats all. Just letting you know.
Jacksonn918: now, lets get to business
Jacksonn918: go ahead, tell me what you'll do
Baiting Rocks: Very well - please enter your card type and number, as well as your address so we can mail you a receipt.
Jacksonn918: Rule my groin you cyber ho
Jacksonn918: ok
Baiting Rocks: I will do whatever you want with a credit card.
Jacksonn918: care of Patrick Baker
Jacksonn918: kard?
Jacksonn918: sec
Baiting Rocks: Yes - Visa or Mastercard only, please.
Jacksonn918: Sec.... ok, Visa
Jacksonn918: ufcourse if you release this, you a dead bitch
Baiting Rocks: As always, transactions are in complete confidence.
Jacksonn918: card # 4x1x 2x0x x0x3 x6x7
Jacksonn918: kill you bitch, if you release this, exp 5/01
Jacksonn918: so, we gonna get it on now?
Baiting Rocks: Very well. Your card is recorded. For your receipt, discretely from Izondite Enterprises.
Baiting Rocks: , ... I need your address.
Jacksonn918: In Davis?
Baiting Rocks: Wherever you want the receipt sent to.
Jacksonn918: 'my work address is Patrick Baker, just send to care of UC Davis
Baiting Rocks: City, state, zip?
Jacksonn918: my buds in the mailroom know me, we smoke out together
Jacksonn918: No way they gonna sift through my shit. Davis, Ca. 95204
Baiting Rocks: Alright - your receipt will be mailed upon completion of this session.
Jacksonn918: unless they rats, then i'll just slit them
Jacksonn918: my friends ain't no rats, but if they are? i'll slit them like a bitch
Baiting Rocks: That's always a good philosophy.
Jacksonn918: best ever, got me through college
Jacksonn918: easy peasy, not much too it
Jacksonn918: rock my dick now
Baiting Rocks: Ok, everything's set up - your first six lines are free. You'll be receiving a receipt in seven to ten business days, postmarked CA, from Izondite Enterprises. Your secrecy is our utmost concern.
Baiting Rocks: Very well...let's being.
Baiting Rocks: Er, begin...
Jacksonn918: Only you do the work, im paying for this shit you know
Baiting Rocks: In ways you can only imagine.
Jacksonn918: now, tell me how you would suck me
Baiting Rocks: I would slowly unbutton your pants with my teeth, then unzip your fly with my tongue, careful not to get my tongue caught in the teeth.
Baiting Rocks: I'd grab onto the front pockets and slide them seductively down your thighs, then allow you to step out of them...
Jacksonn918: entertain my balls with your tongue, lick my big sweaty sack
Baiting Rocks: Do you like your boxers? Never mind - I just ripped them straight off your body.
Baiting Rocks: I lay you down on the bed, face-first, and move my kisses up the back of your thighs.
Baiting Rocks: My hands grace your tight buttocks lightly.
Baiting Rocks: I push your knees under your hips, putting you into a crawling position.
Jacksonn918: Mmmmm
Baiting Rocks: Mmmm.
Baiting Rocks: You feel my hands on your shoulders, when suddenly you feel hard flesh bearing down on your asshole. Just relax now - it'll all be over soon.
Jacksonn918: huh?
Baiting Rocks: My love tool penetrates deeply into your colon, pumping furiously, laying my semen all throughout your lower intestinal tract.
Jacksonn918: you Faggot!
Baiting Rocks: Do you still want a receipt?
Jacksonn918: fucking queer!
Jacksonn918: i'll slit you bitch, you'll die bleeding!
Baiting Rocks: Well, do you still want a receipt? The customer service department needs to know.

Previous message was not received by Jacksonn918 because of error: User Jacksonn918 is not available.

Baiting Rocks: My boss is going to be pissed.

Previous message was not received by Jacksonn918 because of error: User Jacksonn918 is not available.