• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found out someone close to me has kp

Forum Clout
Was hammered when the S,O of the person in question told me the dude has KP on his laptop. My natural instincts are to drown him. Yet I have no proof. Kind of in a pickle here. I want to smack the shit out of the person but I need to be right but I'd also like to avoid prison. I really don't know what to do. I fucking hate pedophiles this is genuinely a tough one man.

Forum Clout
Really motherfucked my fourth of July. I was 6 pack deep 8 shots of walker 3 cups of captain Morgan 4 bud lights (haha holeee shit), and a couple shrooms. Staring off into the beach when I was told this. I punched myself in the head until I bruised my hand and now my face is fucked up. It was all I could do to stop myself from drowning this nigga

Forum Clout
mc-serch-thumb-200x298.jpg

G

Was hammered when the S,O of the person in question told me the dude has KP on his laptop. My natural instincts are to drown him. Yet I have no proof. Kind of in a pickle here. I want to smack the shit out of the person but I need to be right but I'd also like to avoid prison. I really don't know what to do. I fucking hate pedophiles this is genuinely a tough one man.
measure twice
cut once

(You're only operating with allegations thus far...once you confirm, it's on you to do the right thing).

Forum Clout
You got to do what the SO isn't...report dude to the authorities.

But not until you verify the KP yourself, or are sure the SO isn't manipulating you somehow. Until you are certain for yourself, don't make a move based on hearsay.
Dude that's what I'm worried about, or maybe just hoping is happening. I'm going to do some investigating then report back what I found.

Forum Clout
One of the dudes in my friend group was busted for KP. We weren't that close so I say string him up, but my friends who know him better are like, "let's hear the full story."

Nah, nigga. Where there's smoke, there's a 45-year-old father of four soliciting photos from young girls online. I'll bring the rope.
How young are we talking unc? The info I was given I'm hearing these are like 10 year olds smh

Forum Clout
You got to do what the SO isn't...report dude to the authorities.

But not until you verify the KP yourself, or are sure the SO isn't manipulating you somehow. Until you are certain for yourself, don't make a move based on hearsay.
When it’s someone’s significant other coming to you with this type of stuff, let it go man. They are trying to drag you into their domestic drama and have you do their dirty work. A wise man once said, “Leave it alone.”