• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For anyone who has a real job, are you afraid to talk at work?

G

This is the way. I don't say things that I find really funny until the other person has at least gotten close to my level(faggot). If you make a dead baby joke or say something amusingly racist, I'll make a slightly worse one and see where that goes. If you make a "that's what she said" joke, then I know I can't be funny around you. If you try to tell me about something hilarious you saw on a late-night show, we just won't speak unless my job is on the line if we don't.
"If you try to tell me about something hilarious you saw on a late-night show"

I've been out of the loop of stupid white people for over a decade but do people actually do this? I can't imagine someone making a pop culture reference to me in the present day. I might have to murder them. What's that like?

G

My best job was forklifting. No HR shit to worry about, could say nigger and faggot all day. We actively bullied people who were different until they quit. I got called into the boss's office only once for bullying and I said I'd apologize to the guy but I didn't, and then that was it. He quit later. Scrawny faggot.

I remember my first couple of weeks at that job. I was nervous and not fitting in myself, so I sold drugs to one of them to get on their good side and then I was in. Stayed there for years just fucking around and having a good time.
What about that nigger that fell asleep on the forklift?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Working from home at the moment. That will come to an end.

The majority of jobs I had was bar work and construction.

Both are some of the best banters I have had. I'm thinking now a day's HR can crop up in bar work.

Construction? 🤣. There is no such thing as HR or being afraid to talk. You tell the other guy to fuck off and get on with your job.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m in an office job and I keep the talk to small general stuff - weather, weekend plans, sports, and that’s about it. When I was younger I remember I would hang out with a majority of the people I worked with on the weekends in my 20s but once I got into my 30s and had a “real” job that stopped. Kinda miss that but also prefer to keep my job and out of HR if I say something “offensive”, for example I was told the term “redneck” was bad and given a warning.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Working from home at the moment. That will come to an end.

The majority of jobs I had was bar work & and construction.

Both are some of the best banters I have had. I'm thinking now a day's HR can crop up in bar work.

Construction? 🤣. There is no such thing as HR or being afraid to talk. You tell the other guy to fuck off and get on with your job done.
Whos the latina fucktoy in your avatar? To keep things on topic, if people at your work are freaked out about you enough, you can do and say anything. I had a boss who straight up thought my name was Jeff for over a year. Do you know how many times I heard him yell out to Jeff? I finally was like "okay dude, my names Rick", and hes like "are you fuckin serious? that makes sense now" "yeah, im not THAT big of an asshole"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
And retail staff can't get mad at you for not speaking. No repercussions.

No apologies for not reacting. Anyone can do it :image_9247:

I hate retail staff trying to be friendly with me too though. I don't want to be asked how I am just buying a fucking drink or snack. Just take my money and give me my shit, motherfucker.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
My best job was forklifting. No HR shit to worry about, could say nigger and faggot all day. We actively bullied people who were different until they quit. I got called into the boss's office only once for bullying and I said I'd apologize to the guy but I didn't, and then that was it. He quit later. Scrawny faggot.

I remember my first couple of weeks at that job. I was nervous and not fitting in myself, so I sold drugs to one of them to get on their good side and then I was in. Stayed there for years just fucking around and having a good time.
I love every second that I'm using a forklift or any other piece of heavy equipment because nobody tends to bother you when you're using it. I had to yell at someone once for speaking to me was a front loader and I made sure to shut the thing off when I yelled so everyone can hear me. I told the guy that distractions lead to getting run over and you will not walk away from getting run over by anything here that has a fucking engine. My smallest forklift alone weighs 8,000 lbs.

G

I love every second that I'm using a forklift or any other piece of heavy equipment because nobody tends to bother you when you're using it. I had to yell at someone once for speaking to me was a front loader and I made sure to shut the thing off when I yelled so everyone can hear me. I told the guy that distractions lead to getting run over and you will not walk away from getting run over by anything here that has a fucking engine. My smallest forklift alone weighs 8,000 lbs.
I had broken so much shit and never got in trouble. The guy I bullied dropped one box off a pallet and got screamed at by our direct manager lol. Such a funny job.

G

Hysters amirite?...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I had broken so much shit and never got in trouble. The guy I bullied dropped one box off a pallet and got screamed at by our direct manager lol. Such a funny job.
I knocked over a whole wall and shelves when I started. About 70k worth of damage.

I was told to just relax and be aware of how heavy and powerful they are. Was allowed to use the thing again the next day. 😂