• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For anyone who has a real job, are you afraid to talk at work?

G

I rarely speak because if I say something it'll be reported to HR or some shit.

A while ago, a bunch of people were talking about PC culture, and how Ricky Gervais is right, you should be allowed to joke about anything.

I took that as a sign that I could finally say some zingers. There was a British guy in our team and the queen had just died, and I made a joke about how she's burning in hell. Nobody laughed and he in particular seemed really offended.

So yeah I don't talk at work. Everyone thinks I'm shy and introverted.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I work. I don't like work friendships or relationships. I don't adapt to workplace culture at all and avoid unnecessary conversation.

I want my coworkers to know that I'm not someone to get chummy with UNLESS you respect my boundaries and don't talk to me unless it's the most minimal small talk.

I made it very clear with some young faggot who started recently and now he avoids even looking in mt direction.

Naturally I get along with the blacks at work because they're usually the same way, if they're the working type. They just show up to get their hours in and get paid. Simple. Same with the other spics.

But fat goofy white kids wants to make Cartman voices around me? Fuck off before I accidentally run your foot over with a forklift.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I work. I don't like work friendships or relationships. I don't adapt to workplace culture at all and avoid unnecessary conversation.

I want my coworkers to know that I'm not someone to get chummy with UNLESS you respect my boundaries and don't talk to me unless it's the most minimal small talk.

I made it very clear with some young faggot who started recently and now he avoids even looking in mt direction.

Naturally I get along with the blacks at work because they're usually the same way, if they're the working type. They just show up to get their hours in and get paid. Simple. Same with the other spics.

But fat goofy white kids wants to make Cartman voices around me? Fuck off before I accidentally run your foot over with a forklift.
Nothing makes me want to end lives more than young 20 somethings at work getting chummy with me or talking about their sex lives. Why do young people try to get so personal? Makes me think they're an actual homosexual.

G

You're inspiring. Recently I've stopped talking to retail staff. When I bought tears of the kingdom, I didn't say a word to the annoying looking zoomer gamer girl working there. And it was so liberating. No shitty small talk, no having to pretend to care enough about a stranger to say "hi".

"Do you have a members card?" Just shook my head no.

And retail staff can't get mad at you for not speaking. No repercussions.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
There was a British guy in our team and the queen had just died, and I made a joke about how she's burning in hell. Nobody laughed and he in particular seemed really offended.

63629.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I let people say offensive shit to me first- just to feel them out.
This is the way. I don't say things that I find really funny until the other person has at least gotten close to my level(faggot). If you make a dead baby joke or say something amusingly racist, I'll make a slightly worse one and see where that goes. If you make a "that's what she said" joke, then I know I can't be funny around you. If you try to tell me about something hilarious you saw on a late-night show, we just won't speak unless my job is on the line if we don't.

G

You're inspiring. Recently I've stopped talking to retail staff. When I bought tears of the kingdom, I didn't say a word to the annoying looking zoomer gamer girl working there. And it was so liberating. No shitty small talk, no having to pretend to care enough about a stranger to say "hi".

"Do you have a members card?" Just shook my head no.

And retail staff can't get mad at you for not speaking. No repercussions.
Retail workers are trained to be obnoxious. She probably felt embarrassed just opening her mouth.

G

I remember working as a forklift operator in this huge industrial-type company that an old Jamaican foreman. Exactly like you described. Very quiet, kept to himself. It took me 3 years working with him to find out he was an ordained minister and held sermons at a hole in the wall church every Sunday. He had regular attendees who waited on his every word.

He used to hate streetshitters because they tended to chit-chat on the jobsite (in their language) and backbite everyone. He told me (same convo where I found out about his ministerial life) that he thought I was the most professional Indian fella he ever saw. Mainly because: "I never spoke Poonjab with the man dem". So when I told him what I actually it was mind blowing, only 3 years later he realized I wasnt a streetshitter, and I realized he was a legit Priest on the side.

G

Not afraid so much as I don't see the point. I probably should do it more just to keep my conversation skills from getting rusty, but generally not in the mood. Most of them are nice enough, but the conversations I overhear are so milquetoast and uninteresting why even bother? The ones that talk the most will be babbling about faggoty Marvel movies, predictable cornball reddit opinions on current events or 5th grade potty humor (I don't mind lowbrow but at least make it funny). One time I heard two dorks talking and it went something like this:

Dork 1: blah blah blah Ellen Page
Dork 2: [interrupting] Dude, it's Elliot Page
Dork 1: Oh my bad. Elliot Page

The younger ones all talk like wiggers too. It used to be something you'd get made fun of for doing. Now it's the norm. It stinks and I don't like it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Last two times I've had to talk often at work due to the size of the office, I have been randomly blessed by being sat next to someone significantly more awkward and offensive than me. One time for a year I was assigned a seat next to a guy who ate raw ground beef he'd order on the internet and shout about how actually it's men who are oppressed in the work place while painting Warhammer figures, and it took like 9 months for people to even notice I was fucked up.

G

I remember working as a forklift operator in this huge industrial-type company that an old Jamaican foreman. Exactly like you described. Very quiet, kept to himself. It took me 3 years working with him to find out he was an ordained minister and held sermons at a hole in the wall church every Sunday. He had regular attendees who waited on his every word.

He used to hate streetshitters because they tended to chit-chat on the jobsite (in their language) and backbite everyone. He told me (same convo where I found out about his ministerial life) that he thought I was the most professional Indian fella he ever saw. Mainly because: "I never spoke Poonjab with the man dem". So when I told him what I actually it was mind blowing, only 3 years later he realized I wasnt a streetshitter, and I realized he was a legit Priest on the side.
My best job was forklifting. No HR shit to worry about, could say nigger and faggot all day. We actively bullied people who were different until they quit. I got called into the boss's office only once for bullying and I said I'd apologize to the guy but I didn't, and then that was it. He quit later. Scrawny faggot.

I remember my first couple of weeks at that job. I was nervous and not fitting in myself, so I sold drugs to one of them to get on their good side and then I was in. Stayed there for years just fucking around and having a good time.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Last two times I've had to talk often at work due to the size of the office, I have been randomly blessed by being sat next to someone significantly more awkward and offensive than me. One time for a year I was assigned a seat next to a guy who ate raw ground beef he'd order on the internet and shout about how actually it's men who are oppressed in the work place while painting Warhammer figures, and it took like 9 months for people to even notice I was fucked up.
We're you guys in charge of watching the bees?