• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fixing Doug

G

There you go lying again.

You know what?
I don't actually care if you believe I have or haven't dated or fucked some whores.

None of that shit matters.

What matters is the woman I love. That's who I wanna meet, and date, and marry.
And if I do achieve that, and you don't believe me, I still won't care... because I'll be happy. And I hope the same for you, brother.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to suck off a dildo and pretend it's sue lightneing's peckah.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
There you go lying again.
Don't worry Jenna, I have the receipts. This dougie has been killing it lately. Here:

1681060693553.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You know what?
I don't actually care if you believe I have or haven't dated or fucked some whores.

Lie.

What matters is the woman I love. That's who I wanna meet, and date, and marry.

Hopefully the truth.

And if I do achieve that, and you don't believe me, I still won't care... because I'll be happy.

Lie.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to suck off a dildo and pretend it's sue lightneing's peckah.

Lie.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
naw... it's like when i was in europe... i didnt cae about anyhting happening on this board. if i meet a chick who ia ctually love i wont give a care either.
They're out there, brotherman. It takes a lot of understanding, though. Your future wife went through clownworld just like you did. Lots of scarring and major fuck-ups no doubt.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Think about it this way: I have no way of knowing if anything anybody says here is true, as far as personal claims. I like to keep my own posts about 50:50 factual:invention, because I like sharing funny stories but I also don't know who is fucking reading this and doing weird autisms to scry out personal info.
You say things that are easily interpreted as boasts rather than amusing anecdotes, and that's annoying. Bragging about 5 sinks is one thing, that's seriously impressive, but nobody besides the supposed shitskin slumdog is wowed by stories of banal sexual conquests, regardless of the gal's score out of ten. Posting beefers would improve the reader experience, in these cases.
Dougie, you're a good egg but jumping Jehoshaphat you need to chill out sometimes. Nice unsolicited non-advice, stupid.

Jenna

Forum Clout
naw... it's like when i was in europe... i didnt cae about anyhting happening on this board. if i meet a chick who ia ctually love i wont give a care either.

Go watch Sleepless in Seattle you hopeless romantic cunt. Falling in love doesn't happen instantly, I'm sorry your Disney Princess movies lied to you.

Your best bet is to find a codependent nothing like Niki who'll put up with all your manic horseshit. But your insecure need to screech about how ugly Flavia is and Dougie the Stud would never settle for that uggo kinda shows me you'll just be forever dreaming.

Tomorrow I'll meet my future wife! She'll look like Cindy Crawford, support the tradwife style, be really into hating Jews like me, and from the moment our eyes meet she'll be completely and hopelessly in love with Dougie! Happily ever after. Bitch shit.

G

Think about it this way: I have no way of knowing if anything anybody says here is true, as far as personal claims. I like to keep my own posts about 50:50 factual:invention, because I like sharing funny stories but I also don't know who is fucking reading this and doing weird autisms to scry out personal info.
You say things that are easily interpreted as boasts rather than amusing anecdotes, and that's annoying. Bragging about 5 sinks is one thing, that's seriously impressive, but nobody besides the supposed shitskin slumdog is wowed by stories of banal sexual conquests, regardless of the gal's score out of ten. Posting beefers would improve the reader experience, in these cases.
Dougie, you're a good egg but jumping Jehoshaphat you need to chill out sometimes. Nice unsolicited non-advice, stupid.
wait I really do that? I honestly cant remember what I post... but I thought I just post stupid, banal shit, or shit I genuinely get anxious about... like the chick who got peed on by a dog lol. Anyway if I'm posting shit and it comes across as bragging, the dougster is sawrrryyy.

G

Go watch Sleepless in Seattle you hopeless romantic cunt. Falling in love doesn't happen instantly, I'm sorry your Disney Princess movies lied to you.

Your best bet is to find a codependent nothing like Niki who'll put up with all your manic horseshit. But your insecure need to screech about how ugly Flavia is and Dougie the Stud would never settle for that uggo kinda shows me you'll just be forever dreaming.

Tomorrow I'll meet my future wife! She'll look like Cindy Crawford, support the tradwife style, be really into hating Jews like me, and from the moment our eyes meet she'll be completely and hopelessly in love with Dougie! Happily ever after. Bitch shit.

Nah fuck you, faggot. You're a shitty SNL writer who makes 10 K a year and you sound like an ugly piece of shit. I WILL get a beautiful wife, and you'll be stuck fapping over some pete davidson cunt online. So fuck you.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Nah fuck you, faggot. You're a shitty SNL writer who makes 10 K a year and you sound like an ugly piece of shit. I WILL get a beautiful wife, and you'll be stuck fapping over some pete davidson cunt online. So fuck you.

It's Karaoke Time with Doug and Jenna! I'll go first.

G

It's Karaoke Time with Doug and Jenna! I'll go first.

[MEDIA=youtube]Qg73_Yt_F2I[/MEDIA]
You're going to die sad and alone.
I have self confidence issues. But I know I'm a good guy. I just gotta stop drinking and shit... be kinder to women. But you're already trying your best and all you've got to show for it is masturbating to pete davidson.