• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fixing Doug

G

[MEDIA=youtube]f86Tqx7DqX8[/MEDIA]

FFAGGGOTTT.jpg

Help me... please help me josh....

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Lol. It doesn't annoys me per se but I don't like when dan and jenna say I lie about shit. I don't wanna be "tucker max". Is the shit I say even unbelievable? I fuck women... the stories aren't even that crazy. It's easy with Bumble.
I believe your stories. I used to get laid a lot and I was and am I fucking weirdo sperg. And this was mostly pre dating apps. Women are whores.

G

Lol. It doesn't annoys me per se but I don't like when dan and jenna say I lie about shit. I don't wanna be "tucker max". Is the shit I say even unbelievable? I fuck women... the stories aren't even that crazy. It's easy with Bumble.

I know it’s difficult but you shouldn’t care what they think. You need no ones validation but your own. I know that sounds ironic coming from a needy fucker like myself.

G

I believe your stories. I used to get laid a lot and I was and am I fucking weirdo sperg. And this was mostly pre dating apps. Women are whores.
Yes! I don't know what Jenna's deal is, but if he really is an SNL write then he lives in New York which is the worst place to fucking date. Women there are cunts. No wonder he can't relate and thinks I'm lying.
And as for dan.... yech... I don't mean to be rude but we all know what he looks like.... obviously it'd be tough for him. I feel bad saying that since I'm in an empathetic drunken state right now. Sorry dan. You're in love with your wife so it's all g... you happy.
Anyway yeah.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Don't worry Dougie, you can always dunk on me when you want to feel good about yourself.

I am way below you in every dick measuring contest there is.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

It's the extremes. One day you're appreciating the joy of holding hands for the first time. Next day you're fucking supermodels. Day after that you're wondering if guys can ejaculate standing up. You're clearly full of shit and lying about it like Old Testament Sex God Patrick.

Like the not knowing if you can cum standing up is pretty hard evidence that you've only reached orgasm in your gamer chair or lying down in bed. That's a weird enough question to ask where you might be some 800 lb bedridden invalid or maybe even a cripple.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It's the extremes. One day you're appreciating the joy of holding hands for the first time. Next day you're fucking supermodels. Day after that you're wondering if guys can ejaculate standing up. You're clearly full of shit and lying about it like Old Testament Sex God Patrick.

Like the not knowing if you can cum standing up is pretty hard evidence that you've only reached orgasm in your gamer chair or lying down in bed. That's a weird enough question to ask where you might be some 800 lb bedridden invalid or maybe even a cripple.
He says odd shit to people dude.

The guy is a fawkin problem.

G

It's the extremes. One day you're appreciating the joy of holding hands for the first time.

Yeah dude. I knwo the chick you're talking about. She was like svetlana from the sopranoa, ie the best personality I can think of. What the fuck is wrong with appreciateing that, you fucking piece of shit? fuck you.

Next day you're fucking supermodels.

when the fuck have I fucked a supermodel except 2009, 2015, 2018, and 2023? none of which I've ever mentioned here, I don't think.

Day after that you're wondering if guys can ejaculate standing up.

fucing NIGGER, I asked that because I tried jerking off standing up and my knees buckled. That's why I fucking asked that shit.
You're clearly full of shit and lying about it like Old Testament Sex God Patrick.

No I'm not you fucking faggot.

Dude you're a fucking piece of shit. Fuck you!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Yeah dude. I knwo the chick you're talking about. She was like svetlana from the sopranoa, ie the best personality I can think of. What the fuck is wrong with appreciateing that, you fucking piece of shit? fuck you.

when the fuck have I fucked a supermodel except 2009, 2015, 2018, and 2023? none of which I've ever mentioned here, I don't think.

fucing NIGGER, I asked that because I tried jerking off standing up and my knees buckled. That's why I fucking asked that shit.

No I'm not you fucking faggot.

Dude you're a fucking piece of shit. Fuck you!

Language!