• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Finished Red Dead 2 a while back.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Sell me. I'm not going to buy a playstation, but I have seen it and I don't get the appeal. It looks like you're in a powersuit delivering things across foggy hillscapes. For 50+ hours? I don't think Kojima's writing is very good, so that might be the filter.
The attention to detail is Kojima levels of autism. You get dumb dopamine hits when other faggots playing use your bridges, ropes, ziplines etc. You can gather materials to build roads that make delivering things faster. Yeah it's 90% delivering packages but the atmosphere and steady stream of unlocking new equipment keeps you going. The story is actually really good but it definitely has some cringe dialogue. Mads Mikkelsen is great in it but that's not shocking. I played through it once when it came out and all over again when the directors cut came out. It starts off slow but when you start figuring out how everything works each delivery becomes almost a puzzle of how to get there efficiently. Let's say you deliver something that makes you have to climb a mountain everytime to get to the delivery hub. I would lay down a bunch of ladders and walkways to make it easy access which would then be used by other players and I would be notified that I helped some other faggot. It's on PC for free right now on the Epic Game Store (it was a couple days ago at least not sure if it still is).

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I liked it enough.
But RDR 2 doesn't feel rewarding.

I always remember the Golem City level from Deus Ex Mankind Divided because I fucked up during the side mission to get the key to the elevator and ended up stuck in a police station. There, a shit ton of mech-cops were patrolling and I was at the very bottom. Trying, very slowly, to get away without knocking out an enemy, because I was very low on ammo. So I ended up darting the cop in front of the security monitor, hacking up all the security cameras and turning off the turrets, only to fuck up even more at the exit and tripping a laser. They ended up alerted, but I wasn't identified because I had turned off all the security measurements but the stupid lasers at the exit.

It's something spontaneous, that, because RDR 2 is programmed to look organic, instead of being organic in the mission structure, it will never have.

Thankfully I bought it cheap, finished it, and never touched it again.

Last edited:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I actually wished the new Zelda held your hand just a tiny bit more. The game is linear as anything for the first few hours and then it is wide open and you can easily miss basic stuff. I'm about 20 hours in and I have no idea where to get good armor and I still get one shotted by any powerful enemy. I just got the last two abilities too, and feel like I should have had them long ago.

They assume you played Breath of the Wild, so if you didn't, I think you're going to have a really bad time.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I actually wished the new Zelda held your hand just a tiny bit more. The game is linear as anything for the first few hours and then it is wide open and you can easily miss basic stuff. I'm about 20 hours in and I have no idea where to get good armor and I still get one shotted by any powerful enemy. I just got the last two abilities too, and feel like I should have had them long ago.

They assume you played Breath of the Wild, so if you didn't, I think you're going to have a really bad time.
Go to Hyrule Castle for the best armor in the game. The entire set is like 12 defense per piece before upgrades. I think the other pieces can be found under the first town when the basement opens up but I'm not sure how to trigger that. Also find that fat bitch fairy to get armor upgrades. My main complaint with the game is the bosses were way too easy, I didn't expect Elden Ring levels but a challenge would have been nice. I beat the final boss on my first try *sniff*.

ZAg17

Forum Clout
The thing with these triple A games now a days in that they cost literally hundreds of millions, thousands of staff and at least 3 years to develop. Because of this they take less risks and try to make the games as broad as possible.

DMbN

💢
Forum Clout
The attention to detail is Kojima levels of autism. You get dumb dopamine hits when other faggots playing use your bridges, ropes, ziplines etc. You can gather materials to build roads that make delivering things faster. Yeah it's 90% delivering packages but the atmosphere and steady stream of unlocking new equipment keeps you going. The story is actually really good but it definitely has some cringe dialogue. Mads Mikkelsen is great in it but that's not shocking. I played through it once when it came out and all over again when the directors cut came out. It starts off slow but when you start figuring out how everything works each delivery becomes almost a puzzle of how to get there efficiently. Let's say you deliver something that makes you have to climb a mountain everytime to get to the delivery hub. I would lay down a bunch of ladders and walkways to make it easy access which would then be used by other players and I would be notified that I helped some other faggot. It's on PC for free right now on the Epic Game Store (it was a couple days ago at least not sure if it still is).
Wwaw kojima putting some whore he was fucking in the main story line

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Go to Hyrule Castle for the best armor in the game. The entire set is like 12 defense per piece before upgrades. I think the other pieces can be found under the first town when the basement opens up but I'm not sure how to trigger that. Also find that fat bitch fairy to get armor upgrades. My main complaint with the game is the bosses were way too easy, I didn't expect Elden Ring levels but a challenge would have been nice. I beat the final boss on my first try *sniff*.
Do you just have to rewind a falling rock to get up to the castle? I stupidly thought I had to wait until later on in the game to get there.

As for RDR2, I got bored playing the first one and stopped doing sidequests, so I never even attempted the second one. That being said, Red Dead Revolver was PFG since it wasn't open world

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Do you just have to rewind a falling rock to get up to the castle? I stupidly thought I had to wait until later on in the game to get there.

As for RDR2, I got bored playing the first one and stopped doing sidequests, so I never even attempted the second one. That being said, Red Dead Revolver was PFG since it wasn't open world
Not sure I just used the tower in the first town and glided over after being shot in the sky. I did use those rocks for a bunch of sky island puzzles though.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Yea like a lot of Rockstar games, it's a complete sluggish and clunky experience. Even more so with how much "realism" they added to the game. I was waiting for a Series X or PS5 patch to get some nice smooth framerates but it looks like they were going down the "remaster" hole and they shelved it because the GTA remasters sucked and nobody bought them. Still to this day one of the best looking games I've ever seen, especially the scenery from the top of a mountain.