• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Finished Red Dead 2 a while back.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
This guy gets it. I've put thousands of hours into Fallout New Vegas, and I think I've finished the story maybe three times. I got it absolutely stuffed with mods so I can just fool around in the wasteland doing extracurriculars forever. Ditto GTA online, I like to just drive around listening to podcasts or ona clips, watching the hackers cause chaos or just enjoying the driving physics out on some empty back road.
Both of you should post screenshots of your GTA characters in front of your favorite rides. It would be a hoot, and reinforce your 'cool guy' rep's.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Both of you should post screenshots of your GTA characters in front of your favorite rides. It would be a hoot, and reinforce your 'cool guy' rep's.
Not going to reinstall GTA just for this, but I will oblige by proxy.
1685229597590.png

This is what my online character looks like, minus the gut. Stupid bigoted size-ist developers, I want Randy Bobandy to have his rightful cheeseburger locker.