• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feminism Hate Thread

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
2P7AWBX.jpeg

IMG_20201022_130942.jpg

When Enola Holmes-Sherlock's teen sister-discovers her mother is missing, she sets off to find her, becoming a super-sleuth in her own right as she outwits her famous brother and unravels a dangerous conspiracy around a mysterious young Lord.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
2P7AWBX.jpeg

IMG_20201022_130942.jpg

When Enola Holmes-Sherlock's teen sister-discovers her mother is missing, she sets off to find her, becoming a super-sleuth in her own right as she outwits her famous brother and unravels a dangerous conspiracy around a mysterious young Lord.
We tried watching Snowden last night and were moaning at how cheesy it was but kept on. When it got to the part where his date lectured him on how he should question the government we turned it off. Suuuure, it was this young chicky that planted the seed in Edward's mind that maybe his government isn't all it's cracked up to be!

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
We tried watching Snowden last night and were moaning at how cheesy it was but kept on. When it got to the part where his date lectured him on how he should question the government we turned it off. Suuuure, it was this young chicky that planted the seed in Edward's mind that maybe his government isn't all it's cracked up to be!

thats pretty much the plot of Fahrenheit 451

G

Equal rights equal rights [URL]https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpTl0BbjFc_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=[/URL]

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I'm all for women's rights as long as they give me pussy
Funny you say that cause that's what actually what happened in the west. That exact thinking helped promote all the degeneracy you see all around.

Last edited: