• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feminism Hate Thread

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
4bc.jpg
vDDL9Oi_d.webp

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm all for women's rights as long as they give me pussy
"Feminists" will all let you do the most degrading sexual shit to them. You want to fuck a chick's ass and stick it back in her pussy? You want to piss in a bitches mouth? You want to gag her with your dick until she pukes? You want to make her hold her eye open and cum in it? Get one of those green haired retards holding a sign, screaming about how awesome abortion is.

G

Glad to be married to a woman from and live in a country where the majority of women laugh at modern "feminism" and the weird, self-defeating bullshit attached to it.

Ironically, she and they are mostly women with careers and higher education who are business owners and/or financially viable but also behave in a traditionally feminine way.

Example - most of the women here are happy to look after kids and cook meals. But if you're an asshole and oafishly order them to "have my dinner ready when I get home," they'll tell you to fuck off. Meaning, you have to know how to talk to them correct. "Baby, I'd really like meatloaf on Monday" goes a lot further than fatly demanding it. Not abandoning your kids and paying for their food, clothes, education and extracurricular etc helps too.

I see my mates who are married to English women and they're all either completely henpecked or miserable and alkies who fuck hookers every week.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
it's weird, women buy into the dumbest shit possible but you also can't trust a woman that doesn't buy into the dumbest shit possible
For me, I was fully indoctrinated into liberal viewpoints as a youngster but thankfully my 'awakening' started a good period before I met my husband. Thank God too because I could have missed out on attracting and being attracted to such a strong, principled guy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
For me, I was fully indoctrinated into liberal viewpoints as a youngster but thankfully my 'awakening' started a good period before I met my husband. Thank God too because I could have missed out on attracting and being attracted to such a strong, principled guy.
I was mildly liberal in my college days, nothing really uhhhhhhfended me but my viewpoints were more left. I think my shift happened when mattress girl hoax started and then became full blown when I watched Trump's first speech as a goof and then saw every news channel declare he said all Mexicans are rapists.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I hate white feminists but support ones from countries where they are actually fucked, like afghanistan etc.
A few years ago I was dating a Russian woman who said American men treat women well, that American women are a bunch of babies who don't know how well they have it. She said Russian men actually treat their women like crap and that American women should try dating them first before complaining. I dated a woman from the middle east who said the same thing.

Patrice was right when he said western men are super man and our women are kryptonite. I've also had Ukrainian men say women here don't know how well off they are and that just just complain all the time.

You really need to marry a trad women when you're young or you're headed for an uphill battle. At my age only fatties, single mothers and fat single mothers are left.