• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Female "Comedian" Hate Thread

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I know we all hate Bonnie for defending her retarded sister, but when she isn't overly eager to jump on Vos's shit in order to be one of the guys, she's an example of a pretty funny female comic.
I always liked Bonnie because she was funny and mean. Then when Roseanne said a woman looks like a monkey, Bonnie tweeted “fuck Roseanne” and how it’s good she’s getting cancelled. Meanwhile, there’s audio of her straight up calling Patrice a nigger. Not even a joke. I would love for her to get some kind of mainstream success just I can start posting that audio everywhere.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I always liked Bonnie because she was funny and mean. Then when Roseanne said a woman looks like a monkey, Bonnie tweeted “fuck Roseanne” and how it’s good she’s getting cancelled. Meanwhile, there’s audio of her straight up calling Patrice a nigger. Not even a joke. I would love for her to get some kind of mainstream success just I can start posting that audio everywhere.
yeah, Bonnie sold-out to the 'LA writers' room' dream