• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Female "Comedian" Hate Thread

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
Y'all wanna see the epitome of females being unfunny, go to Los Angeles on any night, to an open Mic or show....jjjjjjeeeeeesssssssuuusssss....are they so fucking terrible! Every single one has some type of being abused by their stepdaddy or daddy or trusted Cis male joke. Next is a joke about liking to fuck alot but not liking to fuck alot. They pepper the set with a smelly pussy joke.... Shit is pretty predictable.

There's one in particular that plays the guitar.... I want to pull a WWE every time i see her and jump on stage and smash the fucking thing over her head. She cucked this one male comic, had him paying for her on their "tour" 😆.

I wish i wasn't 16 and know only dick about the internet. I would post videos and clips of all these narcissistic whores.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Y'all wanna see the epitome of females being unfunny, go to Los Angeles on any night, to an open Mic or show....jjjjjjeeeeeesssssssuuusssss....are they so fucking terrible! Every single one has some type of being abused by their stepdaddy or daddy or trusted Cis male joke. Next is a joke about liking to fuck alot but not liking to fuck alot. They pepper the set with a smelly pussy joke.... Shit is pretty predictable.

There's one in particular that plays the guitar.... I want to pull a WWE every time i see her and jump on stage and smash the fucking thing over her head. She cucked this one male comic, had him paying for her on their "tour" 😆.

I wish i wasn't 16 and know only dick about the internet. I would post videos and clips of all these narcissistic whores.
You can just copy YouTube links and it will format them automatically here.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Esther Ku gets a pass

20230223_223245.jpg

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout

You've just described the stand-up scene in every city in America.