• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Female "Comedian" Hate Thread

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
Some women are occasionaly funny by accident. Many more, however, are not. Post their antics here for all to enjoy.

College girl learns the hard way that people only laugh at her because she has a halfway decent rack and a BMI in the acceptable range. I'm glad she included what year she is graduating in her bio because, based on her writing style, I would have assumed she was still in grade school.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Forum Clout
Kike
1677129042232.png

Forum Clout
Some women are occasionaly funny by accident. Many more, however, are not. Post their antics here for all to enjoy.

College girl learns the hard way that people only laugh at her because she has a halfway decent rack and a BMI in the acceptable range. I'm glad she included what year she is graduating in her bio because, based on her writing style, I would have assumed she was still in grade school.
Wow that article is fucking infuriating. The general tone of it, the complete and utter lack of any semblance of self awareness, and the objective pointlessness of the entire article in the first place.

Cartoon Redux

Forum Clout
Wow that article is fucking infuriating. The general tone of it, the complete and utter lack of any semblance of self awareness, and the objective pointlessness of the entire article in the first place.
Only a woman would bomb at a single open mic in front of her family, think she had the option of "going pro," then write authoritatively about it as if she understands any of it at all. I feel like everyone has at least thought about trying an open mic, but leave it to some Akron 6 to think it's worth writing about.

I know we make fun of faggot comics pontificating about "the craft" and "civilians" but this dumb hole makes me see their point of view.

Cartoon Redux

Forum Clout
That time Bonnie dressed as a man to prove that she was funny and people never laughed at her because she was a woman but ended up bombing horribly having her entire worldview shattered lmao
I like that she still went ahead and made the movie anyway even though her whole premise was shattered by her little experiment.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That time Bonnie dressed as a man to prove that she was funny and people never laughed at her because she was a woman but ended up bombing horribly having her entire worldview shattered lmao

Artie is the best part of the documentary. “Absolutely not, I know car mechanics who are funnier than all women.” Bonnie crying does admittedly get me a bit chubbed up all things considered but when I watched the whole thing I found leaving this in to be odd.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Only a woman would bomb at a single open mic in front of her family, think she had the option of "going pro," then write authoritatively about it as if she understands any of it at all. I feel like everyone has at least thought about trying an open mic, but leave it to some Akron 6 to think it's worth writing about.

I know we make fun of faggot comics pontificating about "the craft" and "civilians" but this dumb hole makes me see their point of view.
I found her instagram that broad def ain’t a 6…even in a hellhole like Akron. Ugly whiny skank