• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite street jokes

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says "Holy shit! Where'd you get that thing!" to which the parrot replies "In Africa!"

That works better in an area with a lot of blacks.

Black guy walks into a pub in London with a bright-red, two-foot tall parrot on his shoulder. "Fuck me!" Says the guvner. "Where the fuck did you get that thing?" "Outside," says the parrot. "There are hundreds of 'em."

G

Blonde walks into a bar, orders a pitcher and starts saying "Six weeks! Six weeks!" Kills the pitcher and orders another. This goes on until it's almost closing time. The bartender finally asks her "What's with this six weeks? You going on a trip? Getting married?" and she says "No! I just finished a puzzle in six weeks and it said two to three years on the box!"

G

. . . .because he was so sorry about what he did to their hair
. . . . a ty-coon
. . . . a good start
. . . . 2 in the front, 3 in the back and Richard Pryor in the ashtray
. . . . so blind people can hate them too
. . . . so they don't bite their finger off when eating tootsie rolls
. . . . he said if I'm gonna be impotent I wanna look impotent
. . . . hello, ladies

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
. . . . a ty-coon
. . . . a good start
. . . . hello, ladies

great formatting

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
. . . . a ty-coon
. . . . a good start
. . . . hello, ladies

Forum Clout
A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the woods next to each other. Bear asks the rabbit, “Hey if you dont mind me asking, have you ever had a problem with poop getting stuck to your fur?”

The rabbit says no. The bear immediately picks up the rabbit and uses him to wipe his ass.

G

A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the woods next to each other. Bear asks the rabbit, “Hey if you dont mind me asking, have you ever had a problem with poop getting stuck to your fur?”

The rabbit says no. The bear immediately picks up the rabbit and uses him to wipe his ass.
Eddie Murphy did that joke in "Raw" and he actually got it from Jackie Martling. They were friends before Eddie took off.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Eddie Murphy did that joke in "Raw" and he actually got it from Jackie Martling. They were friends before Eddie took off.
Jackie said that a young Murphy approached him at a club and said, “you have a cd and I’d like to make a cd. Will you help me make one?” “I said, no. Add that to the list of mistakes in my life.”