• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick makes new friends on r/standupcomedy

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He really loves that smarmy "still" crutch doesn't he. They're still not trolls, child. I'm still being cyberstalked. They're still all going to jail.

and no, ignoring them does nothing except make them double down further.

So it's better to keep responding and putting yourself in situations like this? Stupid cunt.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I like the "never have" that he proudly tacks on to the end of a sentence.

"I don't use alts, never have."

You can imagine him shaking his head earnestly as he says it. He takes message board accounts very seriously and will not undermine their legitimacy by creating fake ones.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The dumbest thing about this? No, no single rascal would be in jail. Because, as we all know, there have never been anything the cops consider death threats or swatting. Jackoff may exaggerate to the internet, but he can't define for the cops what "death threats" or "swatting" are and we all know none of those things happened. A pig isn't gonna look at an email that says "kill yourself, Patrick" and be like "yup, that's a death threat". Literally anyone identified would get maybe a fine and told "knock it off".

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I like the "never have" that he proudly tacks on to the end of a sentence.

"I don't use alts, never have."

You can imagine him shaking his head earnestly as he says it. He takes message board accounts very seriously and will not undermine their legitimacy by creating fake ones.
"I don't use alts" says pig who openly had @patrickstomlin1 as an alt until it got banned. Lying cunt.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Even if he knew who every single person was, likely no one would even be pursued by law enforcement, much less be in jail. I remember in his spreadsheet of crimes that he handed over to Josiah, my crime was "harassment of a public official" or something, which he said I committed by linking to the Outagamie County public contact page and saying something like "I bet the judge in his speeding ticket case would be interested to know how Pat feels about speeding" and providing links to his "safe is not my speed" and "traffic laws shouldn't be enforced. you heard me" tweets.

He's a lunatic, and no one is committing any crimes.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
The thread title doesn't have his name in, so I don't think Google Alerts would work.

He must have set up some special YouTube alert that lets him know immediately when his videos are imbedded in important websites such as Huffington Post, NYTimes etc.

Or, when someone posts it to Reddit to make fun of him.

I guess when you look at it that way it's quite depressing, isn't it?

Pat gets a 'media alert' in his email so he excitedly checks to see if his Yelp review of Hooligans finally got an upvote and ... yet again, it's some asshole Opie Hughes fan making fun of him.

Oh well, it's only been three years of abuse. He'll beat them soon enough.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Tight five, you say?

?
EB836C1D-93FC-4B68-8CE6-A99E7D7CB159.jpeg