• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick makes new friends on r/standupcomedy

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
logically speaking, how did he find the reddit post

assuming OP here only posted these pictures all at once, how would fatso know his name was being mocked online?
No "mole" to say there was a post brewing, not even in the secret forums i'm a part of

how in the world does he do it? Posts by Ghosts are that legit at scrubbing the internet?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout

assuming OP here only posted these pictures all at once, how would fatso know his name was being mocked online?
No "mole" to say there was a post brewing, not even in the secret forums i'm a part of

how in the world does he do it? Posts by Ghosts are that legit at scrubbing the internet?
Maybe he gets notified when his Youtube video gets shared on reddit or something

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout

Exactly, people in this thread are acting like he found it here, but he commented probably an hour before the post. Only guess is a comic friend of his saw it on Reddit, tattled, and then OP posted here. Either that or he can track where his YouTube links are shared.

Forum Clout

He's fat and does nothing but tweet and monitor this site

G

And he really expects us to believe he has never visited this site. I bet he spends 90% of his day monitoring this site.
He’s lied about bigger things, his waistline being the largest literal example. Him reading this forum though never fails to steal my ribs knowing how much he’s seething while being unable to respond. That would expose the very fatly illegal way he got here. Hi, Fatty!

G

my assumption is he has some search preferences saved on google and the social media apps.

so what he does (probably on an hourly basis): search google for latest mentions of key words "Fatrick" for eg.
then does the same for twitter, reddit, etc.

After awhile it doesn't seem too tedious. But you have to be obsessively searching on a manual and frequent basis. Which he certainly does. I reckon at least once an hour while awake.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Piggy oinks a lot

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png