• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick made some righteous bucks tonight

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
How the fuck does that work? Do you boil it?

I'm intrigued.

OH! OH! Can I guess?! I’m a chemical engineer and this is my bread and butter. If I’m dead wrong, laugh at me. I’m probably overthinking.

Assuming that toxics like methanol or isopropynol aren’t included to denature it (no idea if Purell uses additives), most of the non-boozy chemicals would be in the gel phase if you halogenate the liquid by introducing any chloride or flouride. Table salt would do it and it’s abundant.

You’d add enough salt to cause phase separation then filter using a cloth, whatever you have that most closely resembles cheese cloth. The salt would be soluable in the gel and not the ethanol and would filter out along with non-drinkable crap. Do that 3-5 times minimum and I bet you have a pretty pure alcohol product. Mix with juice and serve - maybe find an annoying fat faggot like Patso to test it on first, in case it’s denatured.

Anyway, Irish prison contraband is a bit out of my niche, but without looking up the adulterants in Purell I bet halogen extraction would give you a serviceable liqu

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
OH! OH! Can I guess?! I’m a chemical engineer and this is my bread and butter. If I’m dead wrong, laugh at me. I’m probably overthinking.

Assuming that toxics like methanol or isopropynol aren’t included to denature it (no idea if Purell uses additives), most of the non-boozy chemicals would be in the gel phase if you halogenate the liquid by introducing any chloride or flouride. Table salt would do it and it’s abundant.

You’d add enough salt to cause phase separation then filter using a cloth, whatever you have that most closely resembles cheese cloth. The salt would be soluable in the gel and not the ethanol and would filter out along with non-drinkable crap. Do that 3-5 times minimum and I bet you have a pretty pure alcohol product. Mix with juice and serve - maybe find an annoying fat faggot like Patso to test it on first, in case it’s denatured.

Anyway, Irish prison contraband is a bit out of my niche, but without looking up the adulterants in Purell I bet halogen extraction would give you a serviceable liqu
you're right, carol. i looked up the process when i was in rehab and the staff overlooked that the pharmacy gift bags we got had hand sanitizer. i thought about it, but didn't do it.