• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick made some righteous bucks tonight

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
"never been dropped by a publisher"

Technically, he wasn't dropped... he simply was not offered a new contract once his old one was finished.
Another of his stupid little white lies.

She never called me back but I technically wasn't dumped. She just stopped calling so that's not being dumped child I'm sorry you're so stupid

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It’s down there with MGD. Then again Pat is poor so he might be stuck drinking Milwaukee’s best (the beast) which is Lady Di level with her Natty Ice pounders.
Pat pounds Beast Ice like a hobo in an alley under the pink blanket. His anal secretions have to be absolutely rancid.

G

He acts like he is above miller lite but has no problem buying cases of that diet corona he was drinking for months. No big deal that you drink shit beer sometimes but dont act like you are above it.

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
tikkimasala.jpg
[/URL]
For someone all about appearance, he really doesnt know what looks visually aesthetic...Prisoners would riot if they were served this slop.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
He lives in Milwaukee which is known for (you guessed it) Miller products. Unless he’s so broke he has to buy Miller High Life because Miller Lite is too expensive.
Hey now! That is the champagne of beers you are talking about. I did all my boozing before turning 21 and was actually done with drinking by the time I could legally buy it. During that time I pretty much drank nothing but miller high life, will always have a soft spot for that golden can of shit.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He acts like he is above miller lite but has no problem buying cases of that diet corona he was drinking for months. No big deal that you drink shit beer sometimes but dont act like you are above it.

In the nick I worked in the laundry... Yeah come on with the sister jokes! 😂... But eventually I sort of moved up so all my 'job' was was have coffee and biscuits and bullshit with the officer who ran it.
Prison is very different in Ireland. Like if you want help, you'll get it. The screws are all OK... Especially on the workers landing. You get extra privileges etc so nobody wants to lose that. Anyway I found a case of Purell sanitiser 1 litre bags. 70% alcohol. Its easy to remove a good amount of the other shit and be lift with a fucking STRONG base.
I'd get one bag on a Friday, since I didn't work weekends, and share with people I thought was cool on the landing. Other cunts would have to pay me a half ounce pack of tobacco for one cup.
It was strong as fuck and tasted like cheap voddy and your first piss the next morning would really hurt but I've tatsed shit beer that was worse than the Purell.

I bet Fatso thinks he is some craft beer expert and has skimmed an article and would be haughty and arrogant while he lectures you on hops and malt.... All the while having a palate of the mediocre, boring, nothing rube he is.
I used to work in a place where I'd encounter the most stereotypical dumb, rude, fat, stupid American tourists all the time and he looks, sounds, dresses like one.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
In the nick I worked in the laundry... Yeah come on with the sister jokes! 😂... But eventually I sort of moved up so all my 'job' was was have coffee and biscuits and bullshit with the officer who ran it.
Prison is very different in Ireland. Like if you want help, you'll get it. The screws are all OK... Especially on the workers landing. You get extra privileges etc so nobody wants to lose that. Anyway I found a case of Purell sanitiser 1 litre bags. 70% alcohol. Its easy to remove a good amount of the other shit and be lift with a fucking STRONG base.
I'd get one bag on a Friday, since I didn't work weekends, and share with people I thought was cool on the landing. Other cunts would have to pay me a half ounce pack of tobacco for one cup.
It was strong as fuck and tasted like cheap voddy and your first piss the next morning would really hurt but I've tatsed shit beer that was worse than the Purell.

I bet Fatso thinks he is some craft beer expert and has skimmed an article and would be haughty and arrogant while he lectures you on hops and malt.... All the while having a palate of the mediocre, boring, nothing rube he is.
I used to work in a place where I'd encounter the most stereotypical dumb, rude, fat, stupid American tourists all the time and he looks, sounds, dresses like one.
How the fuck does that work? Do you boil it?

I'm intrigued.