• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat pig has McDonalds for lunch

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I FFFFFUCCCCCKING HHHAAAAAATE pigs like Pat who think they’re ABOVE the goyslop…”Oh you eat Mcdonalds, child? Heh…” SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! I LOVE MY BIGMACS!! I LOVE MY FRIES!!!! I spent $5 on a good meal while you sit in some shit hole bar paying $20 for food that looks like it came from a hindus ass….
I don't usually eat it, but just so happens I ate it twice this week. Monday I took my kids there for lunch, and had a bbq bacon Royale (a quarter pounder with cheese with bbq sauce instead of ketchup and mustard and bacon on top - maybe best micky d burger ever) and got a sausage and egg mcmuffin yesterday. Legendary.

It's obviously not good for you, but i eat well most of the time and, while it sucks in the UK, it's alright here.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I FFFFFUCCCCCKING HHHAAAAAATE pigs like Pat who think they’re ABOVE the goyslop…”Oh you eat Mcdonalds, child? Heh…” SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! I LOVE MY BIGMACS!! I LOVE MY FRIES!!!! I spent $5 on a good meal while you sit in some shit hole bar paying $20 for food that looks like it came from a hindus ass….
Big macs suck ass. Possibly the worst "flagship" cheeseburger.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He acts like he goes to the gym 3-5 a week for the past 10 years and can bench 250. Fat motherfucker will lie about anything in the direct face of evidence.
1720767039112.png
1720767069288.png
1720767103092.png

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
"There's a flu so everybody has to close their business including low margin restaurants who have no chance of escaping bankruptcy from our arbitrary regulation. Oh but McDonalds and Pizza Hut can stay open. And we're going to print trillions of dollars out of thin air and give it to people so they can sit on the couch and not complain."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He goes to the gym but doesn't do anything there except take pictures of himself standing there. He used to, anyway. All those pics and not one of him actually exercising. Fat dummy
He “goes” which to him is enough, when he gets there he walks around and stops at various machine / areas to look at his phone and tweet. Senior Citizens do more than him in the gym.