• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat pig has McDonalds for lunch

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Pat still doesn’t realize this is a troll messing with him
View attachment 210252
1000011461.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Every time he sees a high end car he assumes it must be owned by a pro athlete. The logic of a 12 year old.
My town Facebook page is all lowlife retards like him. It's like going to the zoo. A couple weeks ago the kids were having their prom and graduation parties and shit and there were a million posts of limos driving by and people being like "IS SOMEONE FAMOUS IN TOWN???"

And what the fuck if there was someone famous in this little shithole? You gonna go cut a lock of their hair off for good luck or something?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My town Facebook page is all lowlife retards like him. It's like going to the zoo. A couple weeks ago the kids were having their prom and graduation parties and shit and there were a million posts of limos driving by and people being like "IS SOMEONE FAMOUS IN TOWN???"

And what the fuck if there was someone famous in this little shithole? You gonna go cut a lock of their hair off for good luck or something?
I’m part my local town FB and holy shit is it full of Joe Cumia boomer types. What is it with boomers and Facebook? It’s like the most important thing to them

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m part my local town FB and holy shit is it full of Joe Cumia boomer types. What is it with boomers and Facebook? It’s like the most important thing to them
Its the same thing that killed MySpace. The kids had an outlet that they were enjoying and the olds joined and ruined it because the kids didnt want grandma seeing their conversations. So they jumped to facebook because only students could have an account. Once it was opened to the public then the olds eventually migrated over there because MySpace dried up. Rinse and repeat. Facebook is now mostly boomers and older while the younger people are like 3-4 social media sites ahead of facebook.