• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat man takes "gym" selfie, hides his luscious breasts from frame

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
One hour of gym is like 500-600cal, max 700 if you do HIIT.
I highly doubt he does anything seriously because there is no sweat.
Thanksgiving dinner and alcohol is easily 1500cal so good luck with that calorie deficit.
That's true. An hour into the gym for me, and I'm sweating like a pig. For Pat, an hour into the gym and he looks like a pig, not much sweat though.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
One hour of gym is like 500-600cal, max 700 if you do HIIT.
I highly doubt he does anything seriously because there is no sweat.
Thanksgiving dinner and alcohol is easily 1500cal so good luck with that calorie deficit.
I once read the average American consumes 3000cal during Thanksgiving. Running a full marathon burns an average of 2,600cal.

You really better start putting some work in, Fatso.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
931-A40-A5-5-CB4-488-D-B881-F450-DA80750-F.jpg

Once again, he posts a photo of himself standing inside a gym but not exercising at all.
with a serial killer face. if you told me this nigger ate some hookers i'd believe you

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I don't drink beer much anymore but I had two pints of lager last Friday when I went for a curry with some friends. The next morning my stomach was visibly bigger. It went down by the next day but still. That would never happen with whisky or wine or other alcohol.
heh.. I remember when I was fit enough that stuff like a big meal mattered in my appearance. cheers mate