• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat man takes "gym" selfie, hides his luscious breasts from frame

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Our little piggy boy is dancing just for us. He's only tweeting this because we laughed at him for not going to the gym and spending Thanksgiving all alone.

We won't see any pictures from these "back to back turkey dinners" because they don't exist.
24c55a0d-66da-42db-b4ac-9906a2b7856e.b69042ece585bdd5695e14cfb7c7d504.jpeg

Don't be jealous, atalker.

G

Psst Pat. Its not the turkey dinners...its all the beer you drink. You will never be in a caloric deficit. You drink over 700 calories daily in beer alone. I guarantee one day at the gym isnt going to offset you getting drunk all week let alone what slop you have been stuffing in your face.
I don't drink beer much anymore but I had two pints of lager last Friday when I went for a curry with some friends. The next morning my stomach was visibly bigger. It went down by the next day but still. That would never happen with whisky or wine or other alcohol.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Psst Pat. Its not the turkey dinners...its all the beer you drink. You will never be in a caloric deficit. You drink over 700 calories daily in beer alone. I guarantee one day at the gym isnt going to offset you getting drunk all week let alone what slop you have been stuffing in your face.

100%. When I used to drink like a maniac back in my 20s, I'd kid myself that I could work it off by doing an hour of cardio every day but it just doesn't work like that.

At best, you can maybe maintain your weight for a while or slow down the weight gain but there's no way you're losing weight when you're drinking most nights of the week, especially as a middle aged guy.

Slow Rick has yet to learn this lesson in his early 40s.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
100%. When I used to drink like a maniac back in my 20s, I'd kid myself that I could work it off by doing an hour of cardio every day but it just doesn't work like that.

At best, you can maybe maintain your weight for a while or slow down the weight gain but there's no way you're losing weight when you're drinking most nights of the week, especially as a middle aged guy.

Slow Rick has yet to learn this lesson in his early 40s.
You can if you don't eat, look at Russians.. then again who am I talking about?