• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat maggie locked down her twitter

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Oh noes, one imposter suspended another on the loose, go find it Maggie
J0nqDS3.png

maxresdefault-6.jpg

Why has she got a picture of Bob Kelly for a header?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
i hate when bitches become survivor advocates but they are not even hot enough to get raped so they could never understand what it's like. at least norma buster has some qualifications.
I had a ex that was molested, her life became telling everyone about it to get sympathy,government gibs and free passes when she got into legal jams, she admitted to me she enjoyed getting molested

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
take down your etsy too while you're at it you fucking fat dumb cow
4474865a07d8d9f7229070f914536b7f.jpg
I think any adherent of the East Asian aesthetic would find the lack of grace and ability displayed here to be grossly objectionable (and they'd be correct). Someone so devoid of usefulness in any perceivable measurement would be immediately flushed down the toilet at birth or executed at a young age and with this in mind we know this is the product of a mentally challenged overweight American or Hispanic who likely forgets to clean the folds inside of her thighs from perspiration.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
She doesn't like being called Maggie, but no one would know it's her name without her fatly telling them. Meanwhile, she claims to be Japanese while Patrick has squintier eyes. Since she's a fat Asian power lifter, I'd recommend she take the weight loss drug Luminencz.

"I took Luminencz and my eyes slanted like a Chinese person."

"I took some Luminencz, and the next morning, I could bench 560 pounds."

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Tell Patrick thanks for all this, Mega Magg