• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat maggie locked down her twitter

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Her speech impediment is enraging. Listen to how she talks about homeless people they can't be trusted with mouthwash or chew food

Itsch very impor-int.

I've never in my life heard the term un-homed person. They call THEMSELVES homeless. They're not unplaced dogs up for euthanasia. It's not anyone's responsibility to place them in a home. If you care so much, give half your house to the un-homed. Home them. Stupit fat bitch. See what the fuck happens. They'll steal everything they can, rip every piece of copper out of the place and try to trade your gross dog for drugs. If you confront them, they'll lie to you until they can't and then they'll just beat the shit out of you. And I hope you like the smell of crack.

I know it's not always the case, but a lot of the time these people are "un-homed" because they're irreparably fucked to the point that they've burnt every bridge by attacking their own mothers or molesting the children of the retards who take them in and stuff like that. Any shelter they get they destroy. Writing and smearing blood and shit on walls, leaving inexplicable burn marks everywhere or straight up starting fires indoors accidentally or intentionally, never getting rid of any kind of garbage, pissing on the floor, throwing used needles all over the place, etc.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Itsch very impor-int.

I've never in my life heard the term un-homed person. They call THEMSELVES homeless. They're not unplaced dogs up for euthanasia. It's not anyone's responsibility to place them in a home. If you care so much, give half your house to the un-homed. Home them. Stupit fat bitch. See what the fuck happens. They'll steal everything they can, rip every piece of copper out of the place and try to trade your gross dog for drugs. If you confront them, they'll lie to you until they can't and then they'll just beat the shit out of you. And I hope you like the smell of crack.

I know it's not always the case, but a lot of the time these people are "un-homed" because they're irreparably fucked to the point that they've burnt every bridge by attacking their own mothers or molesting the children of the retards who take them in and stuff like that. Any shelter they get they destroy. Writing and smearing blood and shit on walls, leaving inexplicable burn marks everywhere or straight up starting fires indoors accidentally or intentionally, never getting rid of any kind of garbage, pissing on the floor, throwing used needles all over the place, etc.
this is harsh abe. but at least they are getting some band aids and a mini water bottle.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"Associate editor at Pseudopod"

They have like 20 "associate editors". She's waaay near the bottom of this freak totem pole:

More like Pseudojob

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Oh noes, one imposter suspended another on the loose, go find it Maggie
J0nqDS3.png

SensibleKeks

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
she found a dog and no one claimed it so it's hers now. she says it has medical issues that she's experienced in dealing with. of course.
Just to add to this: she claimed that the dog is hers after 7 or 10 days if the dog isn't claimed. But that isn't true. During that period, the dog needs to be placed in the care of a veterinarian and even then, a written notice needs to be given to the owner. Only then can someone claim the pet. In this fat pig's case, she never reported the missing pet. Her Instagram was filled with pictures of the dog during that time. She just waited 7 days and then claimed the dog as her own. This is illegal and considered theft under Florida law. Florida law views pets as property so the law is on the side of the original owners.