Fat Girls Are People Too Despite What Jim Norton Says!

1000004093.png

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
This brand of clothing you represent, does it come at least 24' x 36' wide? I need to tarp the roof of my garden shed.

Rochester New York, you're on the air!
You play Kevin Pollack’s Larry King Game better than I do. I forgot to throw it to a caller.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
You play Kevin Pollack’s Larry King Game better than I do. I forgot to throw it to a caller.

I can't be imitated, or duplicated! Who can tell you so much about chocolate despite being a diabetic? I like chocolate, it's my uh, indulgence you could say, even if it's the sugar free. And what's with that, sugar free? How is it candy anymore? Is maltitol a sugar in sheeps clothing? I don't want to have to poke myself like the subway CHUDS with their AIDS needles. And what is with the AIDS needles, do they come - do they come pre-packed with the AIDS? Is that what happened to Magic Johnson? He grabbed the AIDS needles when he wanted Insulin instead? Couldn't he have just gotten AIDS from a penis instead like a normal homosexual, on the "down low" as his people say? And how is it "down low" if he was always kissing Isiah Thomas?

Jim from Portland, your thoughts?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Oh thats a little too fat