Fat Girls Are People Too Despite What Jim Norton Says!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Society needs to go back to shaming these people. Under no circumstances should they be accommodated. Your weight is one of the very few aspects of your body you have direct control over.
I gained 5 pounds recently and it’s got me working out more / running etc just because I know I shouldn’t be 5 pounds heavier but I can’t understand these types. I can’t believe this behavior is celebrated and encouraged.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
I'm having an existential crisis over this.

One one hand, I hate this fat abomination.
On the other hand, I hate airlines and agree their shitty economy classes are TINY nowadays, length-wise. Can never fit my legs comfortably.

I hope her next plane crashes and she gets stuck in the seat due to it's design and they get sued by her fat family. A win-win.

nigga is this your fetish???

LOL she's not "plus-sized". She's repellently obese, and she'll inevitably die soon because of it. Everyone should be pointing and laughing at that hideous she-beast, as perhaps the mockery and scorn might drive her to lay off the Popeye's, fruit pies, and soda. We were better off as a society when lard-buckets were still openly mocked, as they should be.

1706158612377.jpeg