• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

Forum Clout
I dont know how hard it is to “make friends” because I’ve never had to. Large extended family, always played sports, still a part of the same friend group I had since I was 12.
On one hand maybe Im lucky, on the other hand perhaps merely existing as a non-Tomlinsonesque person is all you have to fucking do to have a support system and you deserve to die alone otherwise

G

Yeah, it's a bit gay to make a fucking video but it's also a good example of why religion and therefore church, was an essential part of most people's lives 70 years ago.

It gave you a sort of extended family which, unless you attended a very small church, would likely provide you with various friendships of different kinds.

With the exception of those abused by a horny youth pastor, most people had good memories of Sunday school even if you're non-religious. Where else would you make crafts with dried macaroni?
So thr guy in OP deserves it for replacing God with consumerism.