• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

G

Sorry, what?

Oh you!

8BF32A29-1C80-400D-832D-9B243C849B8A.gif

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
People should just accept that true friends are rare, and yes, girls bail on situations once things get too hard (even if a child is involved) and they need a strong man who doesn't act like a pussy/nigger to keep her in line.

The video from Metallica's Sad But True should go here.

G

That’s because a lot of people today are obsessed with only themselves, they’re buried into their phones all day so they don’t have the ability to form genuine human connections anymore IRL.
You’ve honed into me like a heat seeking missile, Ms. Williams. My ass will never be the same.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I think the problem is that they attach themselves to objects/brands, not people. Look at this guy's room:

View attachment 77611

An arcade machine, video game posters, a bookcase full of games and what looks like funko pops on top. This guy's room is vagina repellent.
There's a youtube subscriber milestone award between two posters back there too. His sense of self worth is tied in with his follower count like Pat lol.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
At least he admits to being a big fat ol' bitch, and that's more commendable than anything Pat's done in his life.

G

What a cunt. I don't have friends either but I'll leave my house and go out to get DRUNK do some COKE and find some PUSSY like a MAN. These faggots today just want to sit around virtually sucking each other's assholes.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Yeah, it's a bit gay to make a fucking video but it's also a good example of why religion and therefore church, was an essential part of most people's lives 70 years ago.

It gave you a sort of extended family which, unless you attended a very small church, would likely provide you with various friendships of different kinds.

With the exception of those abused by a horny youth pastor, most people had good memories of Sunday school even if you're non-religious. Where else would you make crafts with dried macaroni?

G

Yeah, it's a bit gay to make a fucking video but it's also a good example of why religion and therefore church, was an essential part of most people's lives 70 years ago.

It gave you a sort of extended family which, unless you attended a very small church, would likely provide you with various friendships of different kinds.

With the exception of those abused by a horny youth pastor, most people had good memories of Sunday school even if you're non-religious. Where else would you make crafts with dried macaroni?
Plus they would all help each other. Home repairs, watching kids, sharing vacation homes, meals, all that shit.

The kid fucking really did a number and I have the feeling jews are behind it

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Plus they would all help each other. Home repairs, watching kids, sharing vacation homes, meals, all that shit.

The kid fucking really did a number and I have the feeling jews are behind it
Yes, it's a community thing.

I think the kid fucking is overrated. As in the frequency it occurred not the act itself, which is probably underrated if you're a Cumia.