• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm the same age as this guy

:image_9253_lg:
Come on friendo, I have no doubt you're more fun than this load. I'm glad he's isolated and depressed, he deserves it. Look at his room. He's a husk. He probably has 'friends' on Reddit who updoot his banalities for zero-calorie dopamine, but that's not even as much of a connection as we get here, where I know damn well I'm going to get thrashed for showing my ass. It's not much risk, but it's enough to make things worthwhile. This is the second, better draft of this horsewash. I cut the "victim of the modern age" anthropology lecture.

G

Come on friendo, I have no doubt you're more fun than this load. I'm glad he's isolated and depressed, he deserves it. Look at his room. He's a husk. He probably has 'friends' on Reddit who updoot his banalities for zero-calorie dopamine, but that's not even as much of a connection as we get here, where I know damn well I'm going to get thrashed for showing my ass. It's not much risk, but it's enough to make things worthwhile. This is the second, better draft of this horsewash. I cut the "victim of the modern age" anthropology lecture.
Never in a million years would I even consider making a video like this. Having your mother find you dead of autoerotic asphyxiation is more dignified (and hot).

G

If you accept Chick from Paramore into your heart you’ll never be lonely, sniff.

71CA02BD-60F5-4168-9396-EDA085092906.gif

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
The comments are rife with faggotry. If he'd posted this in 2010 they'd have driven him to suicide.
You weren't kidding:

faggots.png

What is it about youtube comments that people treat them as though they're in group therapy? Go to any song from the 90s and you'll find the same shit under it, people giving out intimate details about themselves and whining about depression. FAGGOTS.

G

You weren't kidding:

View attachment 77609

What is it about youtube comments that people treat them as though they're in group therapy? Go to any song from the 90s and you'll find the same shit under it, people giving out intimate details about themselves and whining about depression. FAGGOTS.
Is it really that hard to just make a fucking friend? I really can't relate to these people who are my age but act like they've lived in solitary confinement their entire lives. Maybe because I grew up in a rural area and spent most of my time outside? I don't get it.

G

Is it really that hard to just make a fucking friend? I really can't relate to these people who are my age but act like they've lived in solitary confinement their entire lives. Maybe because I grew up in a rural area and spent most of my time outside? I don't get it.

That’s because a lot of people today are obsessed with only themselves, they’re buried into their phones all day so they don’t have the ability to form genuine human connections anymore IRL.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I think the problem is that they attach themselves to objects/brands, not people. Look at this guy's room:

fag.png

An arcade machine, video game posters, a bookcase full of games and what looks like funko pops on top. This guy's room is vagina repellent.

G

I make all my friends through work. Does the guy in OP have a job or is he just a youtube fag?