• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eww, what a fucking loser

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Seven characters. Let's count them.

1. Picard (WHITE)
2. Riker.(WHITE)
3. Data (WHITE)
4. Troi (WHITE)
5. Dr Crusher (WHITE)
6. Dr Pulaski (WHITE)
7. Wesley Crusher (WHITE)
<end of Patrick's list>

Here's who he forgot.

8. Worf (African American)
9. Geordi (African American and blind)

There were 9 main characters Patrick. Stop trying to erase black crew members
White supremacy, in space!

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
"Patrick S. Tomlinson is a man of many hats. In addition to writing Sci-Fi novels (Gate Crashers) and shorts, he prowls theaters, clubs, and bars throughout the midwest performing as a stand-up comedian. Between gigs, cons, and rewrites, he (spends all day tweeting) works as a pundit and frequent political contributor, with columns appearing in publications such as The Hill and The New York Times. In the little downtime remaining, Patrick enjoys hobbies such as motorcycling, model-building, and shooting. He lives in Milwaukee with his wife, two cats, a bearded dragon, and a 2008 Bullitt Edition Mustang named Susan."

Pure fucking narcism

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I'm ashamed to admit i like TNG and Deep Space Nine, but i have always been more of a Babylon 5 kinda guy.

But unlike these fags i don't build my whole personality around liking some shows, it's just entertainment, nothing more than that.
There’s no need to find shame in liking nerdy entertainment. I like some of it too, but like you I can’t stand how people make it their identity.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
"Patrick S. Tomlinson is a man of many hats. In addition to writing Sci-Fi novels (Gate Crashers) and shorts, he prowls theaters, clubs, and bars throughout the midwest performing as a stand-up comedian. Between gigs, cons, and rewrites, he (spends all day tweeting) works as a pundit and frequent political contributor, with columns appearing in publications such as The Hill and The New York Times. In the little downtime remaining, Patrick enjoys hobbies such as motorcycling, model-building, and shooting. He lives in Milwaukee with his wife, two cats, a bearded dragon, and a 2008 Bullitt Edition Mustang named Susan."

Pure fucking narcism

The type of person who follows Pat on twitter looks at shit like this and says: "Haha, he named his mustang SUSAN! I need to keep up with what this fella is up to! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:"

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
FxldBNx.png
He thinks he didn’t fit in because of his special boy atheism, but he was likely just an asshole.

“who I fight for” does not include his daughter, so I guess the crew dropped the ball.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Yes, yes. We all remember that important episode where Dr. Crusher gave up all custody and ties to Wesley.

And who could forget, in the final season, how Riker had put on more than a few pounds. Some of the crew were making fun of his weight gain and Picard advised him to "CorrecT the record by suing everyone, child." Lessons to live by.