• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eww, what a fucking loser

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
FxldBNx.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Is he really trying to create pity for himself because he had no one as a child, when he is the one who abandoned his daughter.

This shit enrages me, it's not fun anymore, i want him dead.

Stupid infant baby aTalker child, that doesn’t count. He would have had to compromise and work with Ade and Jon instead of getting every single thing his way. So of course he abandoned her. I’m sorry you’re so stupid and can’t see the moral superiority of his choice, child, I can’t help you.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Seven characters. Let's count them.

1. Picard (WHITE)
2. Riker.(WHITE)
3. Data (WHITE)
4. Troi (WHITE)
5. Dr Crusher (WHITE)
6. Dr Pulaski (WHITE)
7. Wesley Crusher (WHITE)
<end of Patrick's list>

Here's who he forgot.

8. Worf (African American)
9. Geordi (African American and blind)

There were 9 main characters Patrick. Stop trying to erase black crew members

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Back in school everyone had at least a couple friends except for that one, always one male and one female that nobody could stand and everyone hated, usually he mumbled something then a fist would answer, Rick was this piece of shit

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
*dismounts from stinky nigger dick*

“patrick, are you sobbing again? Why don’t I give you next week’s allowance early and you can get some meatloaf at Hooly’s?”

“shhhhh…. there’s a new season of star trek on the horizon, child. It’s performative cruelty to watch this with dry eyes, little nothing.”

*reinserts smelly nigger dick*

“Wyt people be crazy yo. This that nigga you was tellin me be makin his own pepperoni? Why he lookin at me like that?”

E1-BFF126-FE29-4-F48-8-C46-ABC47-C90-B1-D9.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Up to this point I've only suggested that piggy should kill himself, because let's face it, he should. Now I am actually submitting my first suicide demand.

Hey Pat, I demand that you kill yourself. This is probably the most pathetic thing you've ever tweeted. How do you think your daughter feels when she knows that you wanted nothing to do with her? That is true loneliness, you fat faggot.