• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even book publishers are shitting on our piglet

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
It must be exhausting to keep up his facade. Has anyone else ever spent this much time saying so much while accomplishing nothing? Somewhere today there’s a family broken from their child dying from cancer but fatso is perfectly fine wasting his life on Twitter arguing with clouds. What a sad legacy he’ll leave behind when his heart finally fails.

G

It must be exhausting to keep up his facade. Has anyone else ever spent this much time saying so much while accomplishing nothing? Somewhere today there’s a family broken from their child dying from cancer but fatso is perfectly fine wasting his life on Twitter arguing with clouds. What a sad legacy he’ll leave behind when his heart finally fails.
I've thought this often about him. The real world is just smashing people unfairly all the time, and this fat hog is wasting his life fighting ghosts for the adulation of maybe 50 twitter sycophants that like his shit.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220226-211720_Gallery.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’ve thought about this too - a child dying from cancer is a tragedy, and maybe that child’s passing inspires others to do good or make changes for the better, leaving a positive impact on the world.

Pats death will be the exact opposite - there’s no growth, nothing proud to speak of. He’s an awful waste of life with a terrible personality that is impossible to love. The only thing he inspires people to do is live the exact opposite way he does.

In the end, I doubt Paul Weimer or Laura Rich or that Rakdaddy chode will fly in and attend his funeral. His passing will be a relief - not a tragedy.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I’ve thought about this too - a child dying from cancer is a tragedy, and maybe that child’s passing inspires others to do good or make changes for the better, leaving a positive impact on the world.

Pats death will be the exact opposite - there’s no growth, nothing proud to speak of. He’s an awful waste of life with a terrible personality that is impossible to love. The only thing he inspires people to do is live the exact opposite way he does.

In the end, I doubt Paul Weimer or Laura Rich or that Rakdaddy chode will fly in and attend his funeral. His passing will be a relief - not a tragedy.
"It happened, huh?"

Forum Clout
No one will go to his funeral - they'll just change their profile pic for a day to say "#IStandWithFatso" or something, pure virtue signaling.

They probably won't even leave a comment on his obituary page. I know his friend Nigel would never be that inconsiderate or forgetful, I can tell you that right now.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout

The fucking hilarious and ironic and, when you think about it, very very sad thing (for him) is that we will be more affected by his inevitable heart attack than anyone he panders to.
Hopefully Annabelle will find her way to dancing on your paupers grave Fatrick.

Unless the fat fuck gets cremated you know a rascal is going to do something heinous.... I mean hilarious to his grave.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Funeral? Do you honestly believe anyone will give enough of a shit to have a funeral for Fatass? Niki will be a little sad that her monthly “caretaker” check dried up, but she isn’t spending any of her PPP money on a Star Wars-themed piano case to bury Lardass in. I would lay good odds that when Fatso finally keels over nobody claims the body. He’ll take up four spaces in the “fridge” (RIP Bill) for thirty days, then the City of Milwaukee will have one last Tomlinson-related expense: a Jumbo pauper’s grave. The local papers will call it “The Big Dig”, and Niki will momentarily get excited thinking they said ‘Nig’.

Pat’s upcoming demise will only be noticed by us. We’ll set up our own online memorials for Nigel Igger’s candle lighting and Twitter will be flooded with dozens of @TheGhostOfStealthygeek accounts childing people. But a proper funeral? No, those are only held for people who were marginally loved and cared about. Not for dumb rube assholes like Pat.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
If there was a small service the rascals should hire beefy gentlemen with melanin rich skin, long luscious womb wrecking hogs to attend the funeral and see how flooded Nikkis basement can get... I bet her ears twitch as she's tuning out the speech by the minister and remembering how bad the last time was... A fat, flaccid, red sweaty meat sack huffing hot pig breath into her face as he bounced on her and rolled off after two mins saying 'now tell me that wasn't the best'

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Funeral? Do you honestly believe anyone will give enough of a shit to have a funeral for Fatass? Niki will be a little sad that her monthly “caretaker” check dried up, but she isn’t spending any of her PPP money on a Star Wars-themed piano case to bury Lardass in. I would lay good odds that when Fatso finally keels over nobody claims the body. He’ll take up four spaces in the “fridge” (RIP Bill) for thirty days, then the City of Milwaukee will have one last Tomlinson-related expense: a Jumbo pauper’s grave. The local papers will call it “The Big Dig”, and Niki will momentarily get excited thinking they said ‘Nig’.

Pat’s upcoming demise will only be noticed by us. We’ll set up our own online memorials for Nigel Igger’s candle lighting and Twitter will be flooded with dozens of @TheGhostOfStealthygeek accounts childing people. But a proper funeral? No, those are only held for people who were marginally loved and cared about. Not for dumb rube assholes like Pat.
You know that you have encountered beautiful writing - nay, true art - when it leaves your spirit soaring.

This, Carol .... this is the gleaming hope for the future that sci fi is supposed to deliver. I hope that the SFWA reads your post and is so blown away that they have no choice but to award you an honorary Cheese Pizza Award, or whatever the fuck their awards are called.