• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock says just a little too much

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
They did multiple segments ripping on vague Erock over the years. Once him working as a reporter for the show on a plane (helicopter?) crash that he witnessed and took awful photographs of. Another time for him reporting why he was missing work that day. And another where they hounded him over his Sliders remake movie script and how vague he was describing the plot.
I still want the title of that movie. Seven words, one of them is “the”, but it’s not the first word.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
That was Dave Herman. A rock jock with no talent who got an easy radio gig because he was a kike. O&A worked with him at WNEW and they used to shit all over him on the air and in the hallways. Herman got upset with them and paid their engineer under the table to record them during breaks talking about him. I think Herman was paranoid that his ex-wife was in cahoots with O&A or something. O&A found out and there were lawsuits even. The engineer ended up working at Sirius and Opie used to mess with the guy in the hallways.

Dave Herman ended up getting arrested at age 70 due to a police sting on pedophiles. Because he wanted to meet a six-year-old girl (Yay!! Uncle Paul!!) for sex. And paid the girl's mother to rent the girl for a week. Turned out the girl's mother was a cop though. Herman wrote to the mother asking if her six-year-old daughter was good at blowjobs and stuff. And Herman was one of those fag rock jocks that said that O&A were in "poor taste". Sick kike.

Holy shit, I knew about the second half of that, but not the first. Didn't know it was the same guy.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Lol, I was just looking at this old snapshot of WNEW.com recently too.

Gotta love how these assholes couldn't help but make themselves the enemy everywhere they went. All the other jocks were using ancient photos of themselves so the boys followed suit.

sOwOgUC.png

This reminds me of a bumper that used to run on WNEW. Every show would announce their name and timeslot. When it got to Opie and Anthony instead of their voices it was 2 randos they got to say "I'm Opie...and I'm Anthony, 2-7" in wacky voices. It was actually a good bit and to their credit, they never spent airtime explaining it, they just ran it as an earnest promo. After a month or 2, that portion of the segment got replaced with Opie saying "Opie and Anthony 2-7" in the most rushed way possible. Also a good bit. Those were good days

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Scott Muni...pease hold...
Lol, I was just looking at this old snapshot of WNEW.com recently too.

Gotta love how these assholes couldn't help but make themselves the enemy everywhere they went. All the other jocks were using ancient photos of themselves so the boys followed suit.

sOwOgUC.png
"Scott Muni...pease hold....