• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock says just a little too much

G

1663971400454.png

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Lol, I was just looking at this old snapshot of WNEW.com recently too.

Gotta love how these assholes couldn't help but make themselves the enemy everywhere they went. All the other jocks were using ancient photos of themselves so the boys followed suit.

sOwOgUC.png

thats genius, i tried explaining it to my gf but her vagina got in the way

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
thats genius, i tried explaining it to my gf but her vagina got in the way

I wish there was more pre-2000 recordings out there, I want to hear the evolution of them slowly taking over WNEW and bullying their own station into doing whatever they wanted.

We only got the Lite version of this at SXM when they would make a List of demands for management or the radio wizard.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
I wish there was more pre-2000 recordings out there, I want to hear the evolution of them slowly taking over WNEW and bullying their own station into doing whatever they wanted.

We only got the Lite version of this at SXM when they would make a List of demands for management or the radio wizard.

them commandeering every studio’s televisions was genius

G

I loved the bit where they had Sam go studio to studio and brag about how many TVs they had. I think that’s what it was, I just remembered how funny and douchey it was but it’s been years since I’ve heard it. Sending Lady Di on to other shows was funny too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I loved the bit where they had Sam go studio to studio and brag about how many TVs they had. I think that’s what it was, I just remembered how funny and douchey it was but it’s been years since I’ve heard it. Sending Lady Di on to other shows was funny too.

They did it on their first day at Sirius. Sam was in the hallway harassing other shows. Retarded from a business standpoint but it was hilarious.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
They did it on their first day at Sirius. Sam was in the hallway harassing other shows. Retarded from a business standpoint but it was hilarious.

This and the moment they were pissed off about being given a gigantic LED panel light, so they flashed it directly at the boss' office. Moments like that were the true spirit of the show.

Theater of the mindless.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This and the moment they were pissed off about being given a gigantic LED panel light, so they flashed it directly at the boss' office. Moments like that were the true spirit of the show.

Theater of the mindless.

Hilarious but you can’t help but think if they didn’t do that shit then they would have been less likely to get fired. The tv and the light bit were hilarious but the constant, “they don’t fawkin understand our show” shit was annoying.

not that Jack Horner

Forum Clout
Hilarious but you can’t help but think if they didn’t do that shit then they would have been less likely to get fired. The tv and the light bit were hilarious but the constant, “they don’t fawkin understand our show” shit was annoying.

i disagree, the fact they did shit like that is why they had the die hard audience they did

without that audience they would have gotten sacked for anything. at the whim of some station manager who thought jimmy was putting off potential female listeners

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
i disagree, the fact they did shit like that is why they had the die hard audience they did

without that audience they would have gotten sacked for anything. at the whim of some station manager who thought jimmy was putting off potential female listeners

How many people showed up when Anthony got fired? Bobo and a three guys wearing LFTC t shirts…