• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock says just a little too much

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Forum Clout
4F2B868E-3F56-4A9E-A204-C874EE7F2507.jpeg

EE9BBCCF-6372-4882-9660-C86A125C5C7E.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Vague e-rock is the worst e-rock.
They did multiple segments ripping on vague Erock over the years. Once him working as a reporter for the show on a plane (helicopter?) crash that he witnessed and took awful photographs of. Another time for him reporting why he was missing work that day. And another where they hounded him over his Sliders remake movie script and how vague he was describing the plot.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
O&A talked about this on-air, how one of their former engineers/producers/management were secretly recording them during the breaks.

Erock has been an O&A Archivist for like 30 years now, it's how he got a job with them. I wouldn't be surprised if he recorded them every single day. Remember when he saved Opie's photos too?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
O&A talked about this on-air, how one of their former engineers/producers/management were secretly recording them during the breaks.
That was Dave Herman. A rock jock with no talent who got an easy radio gig because he was a kike. O&A worked with him at WNEW and they used to shit all over him on the air and in the hallways. Herman got upset with them and paid their engineer under the table to record them during breaks talking about him. I think Herman was paranoid that his ex-wife was in cahoots with O&A or something. O&A found out and there were lawsuits even. The engineer ended up working at Sirius and Opie used to mess with the guy in the hallways.

Dave Herman ended up getting arrested at age 70 due to a police sting on pedophiles. Because he wanted to meet a six-year-old girl (Yay!! Uncle Paul!!) for sex. And paid the girl's mother to rent the girl for a week. Turned out the girl's mother was a cop though. Herman wrote to the mother asking if her six-year-old daughter was good at blowjobs and stuff. And Herman was one of those fag rock jocks that said that O&A were in "poor taste". Sick kike.

DMAN

Forum Clout
That was Dave Herman. A rock jock with no talent who got an easy radio gig because he was a kike. O&A worked with him at WNEW and they used to shit all over him on the air and in the hallways. Herman got upset with them and paid their engineer under the table to record them during breaks talking about him. I think Herman was paranoid that his ex-wife was in cahoots with O&A or something. O&A found out and there were lawsuits even. The engineer ended up working at Sirius and Opie used to mess with the guy in the hallways.

Dave Herman ended up getting arrested at age 70 due to a police sting on pedophiles. Because he wanted to meet a six-year-old girl (Yay!! Uncle Paul!!) for sex. And paid the girl's mother to rent the girl for a week. Turned out the girl's mother was a cop though. Herman wrote to the mother asking if her six-year-old daughter was good at blowjobs and stuff. And Herman was one of those fag rock jocks that said that O&A were in "poor taste". Sick kike.

I was just thinking about that clip recently, but I thought it was about a jock they worked with in Boston. I didn't know it was the same clip of them talking about being recorded. From what I remember it was laughable listening to Anthony and Norton pretend to not like pedophiles.

I wouldn't be surprised if Erock got those recordings somehow. I would like to know more info about Erock parlayed being an obsessive fan archiving .mp3s of the show into his dream job.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Lol, I was just looking at this old snapshot of WNEW.com recently too.

Gotta love how these assholes couldn't help but make themselves the enemy everywhere they went. All the other jocks were using ancient photos of themselves so the boys followed suit.

sOwOgUC.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Oh shit! I remember this now!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
They did multiple segments ripping on vague Erock over the years. Once him working as a reporter for the show on a plane (helicopter?) crash that he witnessed and took awful photographs of. Another time for him reporting why he was missing work that day. And another where they hounded him over his Sliders remake movie script and how vague he was describing the plot.
Don't forget his podcasting empire with Giddles.