• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman listened to Moria Greyland on NPS

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Did I say "banned?" No, I did not. Because she isn't. She hasn't been invited as GOH to many cons anymore, but that's not a ban. I've never seen a "ban" on her. She'd be welcome at the Milwaukee Falcon.
Does it bother you when you go to the grocery store and see beautiful women? Then you look to your right and you see that beast of woman who you sold your soul to.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON I GOT THE GAME I GOT THE GAME

@NormsGhost So its ok to shun child sexual abuse victims over their differing political opinions. It's not ok to make a light ribbing at Patrick for being an arrogant and aggressive person who happens to have differing political opinions. This guy would have a heart attack if you told him a child rape victim was barred from a con for being an atheist. BUT BEING AN ATHEIST IS UH UH UH TOTALLY LE DIFFERENT FROM HAVING A POLITICAL BELIEF THAT HAS 0 EFFECT ON ANYBODY!
Don't forget, one of his list of excuses to be praising pederasts is that if the pedo is not currently offending, its a "thought" instead of an action, like posting stuff on obituaries. Funny that thoughts about child rape are fine for free thought/sfwa gatherings, that had nothing to do with the child rapes they did, but thoughts about conservatism mean you are definitely going to kill a nigger and you must be shunned.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought “celibate pedo” was a disturbing way to describe a pedo but don’t forget Hildy also used the phrase “inactive pedo” like that’s any better. You can put any nice word you want in front of it, you’ll still talking about someone that is sexually attracted to minors you sick fuck.

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
Reminder: Daniel W Mullen (né Mullet) of Nice Podcast Stupid fame, made that old innocent lady cry on camera.

boo hoo.png

so sorry bitch.png

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

@Sue Lightning, I thought Torswats was Domagoj Mislav Patkovic?
oh no, someone with opposing political viewpoints, better kick them out of our little echchamber clubhouse.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Reminder: Daniel W Mullen (né Mullet) of Nice Podcast Stupid fame, made that old innocent lady cry on camera.

View attachment 156366
View attachment 156367

This was the aftermath of Dan's line "So your dad raped you- go!". That casual delivery, that upbeat prompting, that subject matter. You would need a heart of stone not to laugh at the whole thing, even if you would feel bad later. I think Dan realizes juuust after saying and before impact, too.

Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

There's the "tolerant" left for ya. Can't debate cause you have no facts and only feelings to debate with and a very low IQ. Can't wait for the civil war to pop off

Forum Clout

Apparently being anti pedophile and speaking out against child rape means you are right wing

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

So someone has to align with you all politically to go SFWA? That's crazy, how about those that hate both sides like I do?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
This is why nobody takes atheists seriously. They can't even understand the implications of the things they say. "Uhhh well if I redefine the terms then I'm always right. Checkmate."
Not only that, he says "I side with Moira", then in the next paragraph says she was never "shunned" even though she says she was. ie, he calls her a liar immediately after saying he sides with her. Then he says she was shunned but it was due to her being a conservative, which he seems fine with.

So he "sides with her", then calls her a liar, then does not stand up for her when she is shunned for her very mild and mainstream political views. Some ally.