• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman listened to Moria Greyland on NPS

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost just like Patrick you have the insane ability to never retract your statements fully. At most you'll amend them to appear more middling on the subject rather than having your mind made up. You wont even admit you made a mistake praising kid fuckers in your attempted debasing of us. You wont admit Torswats isnt Dushatar. You wont admit the SFWA was complicit in child abuse and you support them regardless.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Hildeman thinks anything is acceptable as long as it happens to a Conservative. What a massive pile of shit this festering pustule is. God you’re so easy to hate Hildy. Pedophile defending scum.

You’re a soy boy beta cuck Biden ballwasher. I shouldn’t expect any more of you to be honest. Get fucked pedo ally.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Can you explain this ultra nuanced take, i'm not smart enough.

So supporting an org that sexually abused a child and shunned them, covered up their abuse, etc. is NOT demeaning to the abuse victims and you are not a pedophile supporter by proxy.
However, me posting on this forum where there is no verifiable evidence of any crimes makes me a criminal by proxy.

Please explain. Either both are true or neither are.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON I GOT THE GAME I GOT THE GAME

@NormsGhost So its ok to shun child sexual abuse victims over their differing political opinions. It's not ok to make a light ribbing at Patrick for being an arrogant and aggressive person who happens to have differing political opinions. This guy would have a heart attack if you told him a child rape victim was barred from a con for being an atheist. BUT BEING AN ATHEIST IS UH UH UH TOTALLY LE DIFFERENT FROM HAVING A POLITICAL BELIEF THAT HAS 0 EFFECT ON ANYBODY!

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Surprising that she'd react in such a way to seeing video of the man who raped her since she was in diapers.
1696344297539.gif

Annnd..go

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

@Sue Lightning, I thought Torswats was Domagoj Mislav Patkovic?

Nice free-thinking and diverse conventions, stupid

Not even “alt-right”, or “white supremacist”, etc.

Simply banned for being “right wing conservative”. You do realize that’s insane? That’s like banning 50% of the country. Come on Eric.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Nice free-thinking and diverse conventions, stupid

Not even “alt-right”, or “white supremacist”, etc.

Simply banned for being “right wing conservative”. You do realize that’s insane? That’s like banning 50% of the country. Come on Eric.
Nothing with any substance even comes up if you google "moira greyland alt right". So basically she might not like abortion or illegal immigration and thus should be shunned from society

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Nothing with any substance even comes up if you google "moira greyland alt right". So basically she might not like abortion or illegal immigration and thus should be shunned from society
Well she’s also vocally anti-pedo on Twitter. Don’t forget that. Despite being raped as a child, her having that viewpoint is the same as wanting to gas all Jews.