• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric hildeman asked me to delete his account because he has no self control

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
That's so weird. Patrick and the Fat Pack are usually renowned for being adept at taking the same criticism they dish out. How out of character.

I'm bunkering down deep in a non extradition south american country ala Hitler and John Mcaffee because I'm facing 20-30 years of federal time for calling a mid-list sci-fi author "fat" on twitter.
* former author

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It pleases me to no end that this piece of shit will never be able to have any public presence on the internet without the constant worry of jump scares of his sister's pussy. Yuge kudos to whoever discovered that
I shouldnt be surprised but its amazing that he wanted to stir up shit on the internet with that kinda baggage tied to him. Really owned the trolls by getting doxed so hard his prostitute sisters pics and jail record gets found. I wonder how much he actually knew before that stuff was thrown in his face while trying to spy here. Now he cant unsee his sisters cunt.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I shouldnt be surprised but its amazing that he wanted to stir up shit on the internet with that kinda baggage tied to him. Really owned the trolls by getting doxed so hard his prostitute sisters pics and jail record gets found. I wonder how much he actually knew before that stuff was thrown in his face while trying to spy here. Now he cant unsee his sisters cunt.
I choose to believe he had no idea she was a prostitute before finding it here.

@Void comment?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wrong again, stlaker. Patrick has delivered the final punch to quasi and is currently destroying the forum's code. Enjoy prison.
1698624737798.png