• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric hildeman asked me to delete his account because he has no self control

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Imagine finding out your sister is a very, very cheap hooker because you wanted to flex your 2006 model neckbeard debate skills on a forum full of retards, faggots, drunks, and junkies.
I dunno about you guys but the prospect of coming to a forum and arguing with a bunch of people who call me a faggot and a pedophile, abuse my wife and post pictures of my sister's wide open cunt for me to see in threads where they let me know she's actually a prostitute would be too difficult to resist for me too.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman just couldn't handle the type of free thinker debates we have here. We allow any and all kinds of thought to be discussed here, and that frightens him. Thoughts such as How Much Does Eric Hildeman Support Pedophiles (A Lot)? and How Much Would Eric Hildeman's Sister Charge You to Shit On Her Chest? and Patrick Tomlinson Is A Fat Asshole. Eric just couldn't hang.

G

I guess seeing his whore sisters snatch over and over again was the limit. He didn't give a fuck when everyone was calling his very own wife a fat pig.

and you just know he is too smug to see a new message notification and not click on it.

I'll take down those internet trolls with my acerbic wit and aristotelian logic!

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 9.27.58 PM.png

Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman just couldn't handle the type of free thinker debates we have here. We allow any and all kinds of thought to be discussed here, and that frightens him. Thoughts such as How Much Does Eric Hildeman Support Pedophiles (A Lot)? and How Much Would Eric Hildeman's Sister Charge You to Shit On Her Chest? and Patrick Tomlinson Is A Fat Asshole. Eric just couldn't hang.
I think it was @fricklefrackle's gif of his head coming out of his sister's nigger-jzz-hole that did him in.