• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enough about those Adirondack Chairs

Honoria

Forum Clout
He certainly hasn't spent the entire week yelling at random people on Twitter and Threads and calling them child about political issues.

If it's not a fat flag it's someone he pissed off when telling them to shut up and vote Biden. I think he's doing it and I think it's related to his trainwreck of a lawsuit.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Take that, Stalkers! I win again!
1718298037662.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
bluesky pity party, Jón thinks the people who picked it up commuted GRAND theft hahaha
View attachment 205525

Eric, your sister is a criminal, shake your head at your own failure as a big brother.
Jon thinks the FBI needs to move and put whoever did this in prison for life for two chairs made out garbage. I’m glad his life shit - he deserves it.

Wire Fraud, Bank Fraud, Fraud and More Fraud! - what a retard, now we know why he’s a kiss less virgin living off the government

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
First selfie in months. Absolutely sucking in that gut.

Nice big fat retard head, disgusting fat fucking fish lips, ugly poofed up and falling out hair, titties with nipples poking through the shirt like Barney Frank, bloated alcoholic nose, chubby bulldog cheeks, ugly goofy chevy truck driving boomer glasses, you fucking idiot.