• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enough about those Adirondack Chairs

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Once again, nobody here is going to risk some Habitat for Humanity worker's life for a stupid prank when Buttermilk Tomlinson, the slowest gun and brain in the west, comes waddling out to empty his cheap gun at them.

Everyone here is of the opinion that he doesn't have a job and is likely sitting around the half hovel all day. He has cameras that give him motion alerts, right? Not only does that mean we're not sending strangers to get killed, it also begs the question of where the fuck is Fatso during this?

Since his ability to anonymously swat himself went away, he has suddenly ramped up the physical shenanigans a ton all in ways that don't really add up. Where's the paint can footage from his high tech security system? Can't use the excuse it wasnt near the camera. He's actually NEVER caught a "stlaker" on his property since the famous Pat with a Penlight footage got called out by everyone with a brain, despite his claims they're endlessly crawling all over his property.

The only thing he seems to catch these days are people taking his chairs while he's home from anonymously placed ads and charity organizations that are there in the middle of the day.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
First selfie in months. Absolutely sucking in that gut.

Since August ‘23 if I’m not mistaken.

Still think he denies his hairline’s moved an inch?

IMG_6962.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Once again, nobody here is going to risk some Habitat for Humanity worker's life for a stupid prank when Buttermilk Tomlinson, the slowest gun and brain in the west, comes waddling out to empty his cheap gun at them.

Everyone here is of the opinion that he doesn't have a job is likely sitting around the half hovel all day. He has cameras that give him motion alerts, right? Not only does that mean we're not sending strangers to get killed, it also begs the question of where the fuck is Fatso during this?

Since his ability to anonymously swat himself went away, he has suddenly ramped up the physical shenanigans a ton all in ways that don't really add up. Where's the paint can footage from his high tech security system? Can't use the excuse it wasnt near the camera. He's actually NEVER caught a "stlaker" on his property since the famous Pat with a Penlight footage got called out by everyone with a brain, despite his claims they're endlessly crawling all over his property.

The only thing he seems to catch these days are people taking his chairs while he's home from anonymously placed ads and charity organizations that are there in the middle of the day.

It’s kiwifarms user 1997 Toyota Tacoma

Forum Clout
Anyone else would tell them to keep the chairs seeing as it's a charity and the chairs are poorly made DIY shit made out of literal trash anyway. Not pat. He's going to make them drive them back then lecture the minimum wage labor about how they need to do better. I say this a lot, but I can't wait for his hyper tension to put him in the dirt, he's a truly reprehensible cunt.
I told my wife about the restore getting them and that's what I was thinking and before I said it she said the same thing. Instead of "owning" the stalkers and doing a good deed, he'll claim that his stalkers wasted a charity's time. In reality only if they return them will it be a waste of time. Your move, tubby.