• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enough about those Adirondack Chairs

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718293979260.png

1718294010187.png

1718293995170.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im sure he will be totally polite when contacting them about this misunderstanding. Who am I kidding. He is going to rudely demand that they change all of their donation policies and that they be returned immediately because he cant get them himself because he doesnt have a truck.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Im sure he will be totally polite when contacting them about this misunderstanding. Who am I kidding. He is going to rudely demand that they change all of their donation policies and that they be returned immediately because he cant get them himself because he doesnt have a truck.
Another situation Niki had to explain / smooth over due to her retard husband sperging out on people. That’s her life - doing her best to get her retard to calm down after an outburst.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Anyone else would tell them to keep the chairs seeing as it's a charity and the chairs are poorly made DIY shit made out of literal trash anyway. Not pat. He's going to make them drive them back then lecture the minimum wage labor about how they need to do better. I say this a lot, but I can't wait for his hyper tension to put him in the dirt, he's a truly reprehensible cunt.