Eminem - Remastered (old albums)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He's very cringe but there was a time I did like his music. Very talented but if you're gonna be a rapper who doesn't take drugs and preaches to people you're gonna have an all white fan base.
“Dropped out like a miscarriage” is such an awful line. The whole Raw album is fawkin turrible. Edit: Eazy-E’s wife was right to shelf him.

Listening to Eminem is like Gavin McInnes sticking a dildo up his ass on his live show, then slowly licking it clean, while getting fucked by a horse and reading books to Kindergartners in a revealing drag costume with devil horns, resembling a satanic abonimation.
So he's kind of gay is what you're saying.

Eminem kind of invented modern-day wiggerdom. Sure, the Beastie Boys pioneered it, but they were too Jewy and smart-alecky.

Regardless of me being a white rap fan, I just never was much of an Eminem fan. He’s for sure very talented, I just didn’t like his music that much.

And I never wanted to be the white guy stopped at a red light blasting Eminem music. Seeing that makes me cringe every time I see it

G

I relistened to some of his songs recently. The beats are fucking terrible, I can’t believe he was ever that popular. Stan especially has one of the laziest beats ever. Just took the raw Dido sample and added a basic drum beat and a short bass riff. He was the best selling music artists of the 2000s believe it or not.
No one listened to Eminem for the beats and if you did you’re a stupid retard. There’s a reason he’s “King Nigger” in a genre filled with actual black people. Every old nigger rapper says he’s the best and it’s cause he is. This is because his unique flow patterns and multi-syllabic rhyme schemes are not only untouchable, but he’s not a boring suburban faggot like every other technical white rapper and so he actually had something to say. People who try to do what Eminem does end up just saying a bunch of random bullshit like this guy and then think it’s a major own lol:
IMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

This is my favorite Eminem project by far: it's cheap and cheerful, before he got completely full of himself, pre-9/11 even. Mathers is a pretty good voice actor, Lord Sear does his best and absolutely nails some of his lines, the supporting cast does just fine. The celeb parodies and references oddly still hold up for the most part, I would think especially here.
Sorry for the non-working embed, I think it's worth the click-through to watch it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
No one listened to Eminem for the beats and if you did you’re a stupid retard. There’s a reason he’s “King Nigger” in a genre filled with actual black people. Every old nigger rapper says he’s the best and it’s cause he is. This is because his unique flow patterns and multi-syllabic rhyme schemes are not only untouchable, but he’s not a boring suburban faggot like every other technical white rapper and so he actually had something to say. People who try to do what Eminem does end up just saying a bunch of random bullshit like this guy and then think it’s a major own lol:
View attachment 164711
Lil Wayne will always be the better Eminem, an actual gifted prodigy and not a wigger gifted a career. More talented technical and lyrical than Eminem. He is complete garbage.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Does anyone honestly believe that he’s not bald?
Totally and utterly bald. Weird beard too. Sad!
That’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever said. So retarded that it doesn’t deserve a response.
Everyone underestimates Wayne because he’s an autotune nig. The man is gifted. Eminem is utterly corny. The last half of Waynes career has been utter shit and its still better than anything Eminem made after SSLP

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Totally and utterly bald. Weird beard too. Sad!

Everyone underestimates Wayne because he’s an autotune nig. The man is gifted. Eminem is utterly corny. The last half of Waynes career has been utter shit and its still better than anything Eminem made after SSLP
Wayne’s mixtapes are better than his cd’s. He hasn’t done anything groundbreaking since Carter 3. Carter 1 is the only album that even holds a candle to Eminem’s first five albums or so. Eminem makes him look like an amateur in every song they did together

FingerofGod

View attachment 164711
He’s definitely skilled at rapping but his music overall has aged very poorly. Besides the beats (which are more important than you’re saying they are) he wasn’t good at writing hooks either. A lot of times they were just annoying. And he really only has two albums that are consistently good front to back (SSLP and MMLP) without tons of filler or retarded joke songs.

Rap God is a good modern example of why I don’t like his music anymore. The beat is some shitty EDM style thing and while his rapping is impressive that alone isn’t enough when everything else sounds like shit. Not even nostalgia makes me enjoy his old songs besides Ass Like That which is very funny. But personally I’d say Kim is his best song by a significant margin.